I have been recently talking to staff on rules such as if something was okay, most of the time I get told something such as get lost such as from a moderator named Tiller, he then proceeded to use extreme flaming to get rid of me so I said something back and in turn he blocked me. Also some of the staff have even gone far enough to say I have issues. But this is not even the first time this has happened to me, some of the staff have actually came to me bringing up staff that I have said a while ago, this is not fair everyone make mistakes let it go.
My questions is "Do you think that it is okay for staff to block people, and why?"
Tiller once again making headline news for all the wrong reasons
honestly he is super disrespectful
But you do have issues. :(
Are you gonna remove that stupid sig talking shit about my classic threads or not
ive never had an issue with Kod. was in my faction for a time. there wasn't any problems from Kod at all.
not sure what happened in this case and I don't presume to speak to it, but from my experience Kod was always respectful and helpful. in fact I was sad to Kod leave to rejoin the ranks of Dude and co.
my 2 cents.
I did vote yes btw. staff are players and there are always more staff to take your comments into consideration.
You have a problem with Tiller? That doesn't sound like somebody from JFA.
That sounds more like somebody from...
Oh... wait... I see what's going on here...
Tiller sounds like a high on power douche lol. Moderators should be there to help others
I would love to spend time on you trolls, however last time I did... little princess Dude here cried bloody murder for a week or so... so I will refrain. I just don't have time this week, but maybe next..
On topic -
Consider how you speak to others and you perhaps will get a better response.
[image: media1.tenor.com]
Stay on topic pls
good times
do you want me to pull some stuff up, my messages were all super respectful and were just question, wasn't even trying to troll you
But if the little squeaky trolls consider how they speak to others and the ramifications of their own actions, that means less crying threads! Is the trade off really worth it? :P
**eye roll**
https://prnt.sc/jtg3ho I was asking a question about whether or not it was allowed to post a forum in a chat
honestly, KOD was pushing him, "egging him on" as some people would say..Tiller was quite patient and polite. KOD was just full of gems despite warnings: Kod1051: $20 suckie suckie?
It's pretty funny when DooDoo cries like a little bitch, though. It lets the new people see his true colors. If not on this thread, it happens on every. other. thread. he. makes.
haha! I love how you didn't post all the flooding and trash talking you did in Global..
where is the proof, ask the staff they will give it to you
even still I am not trying to troll, I just don't think that staff should block since they are here to help