Can anyone tell me why I dropped rapidly from two to zero stars, and refuse to rank back up, despite doing the best I've ever done in this company? And possibly why Ched refuses to acknowledge a problem?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=19&t=16045389&b=0&a=0 (read through to the end)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions:
Mining company issue
judging from ched's response, my guess is that half percentages are rounded in rank distribution, and the way to deal with it is to have the worst performing company at 0* although it's making income
theoretically, there is more than 100% of all active mines making income
no offense or anything, but you just suck, that's all
That doesn't make sense since there are multiple 10-stars. Also, thanks for being constructive.
Seriously though, I am doing way better by any metric you look at, versus my company in the beginning, yet my newborn company ranked up without any upgrades and a half-staff of noobs.
I thought as long as the company is making money it will always be at 1 star..
I guess the only advice I can give is to get the efficiency/environment up..cleaner or bigger staff room (sorry didn't check your line up)..10 employees should be easy to keep environment 100 with a decent staff room.. efficiency I guess crack the whip with your employees..they need to be at 5 star all the time ideally..hope you get there
I've been looking at this on and off for a few weeks.
Not going to lie got me slightly stumped. He did have a lot of inactive and has replaced them his income has gone up but still didn t get a star on Sunday.
May still be recovering from the damage they caused.
Tarelli, I almost feel like it may have put me into negative company experience. At this point, it's been two weeks since I've improved, and like I said before, it took much less time to rank up from day one, zero experience. An interesting case study if nothing else.
What I do is compare my company to other companies with the same number of employees that is doing better. And see what type of staff positions they have. A copy what they are doing.
Monkey see monkey do.
Check your pricing and all that stuff. Make sure it's right. I keep my employee number upgrades the same as my employee break room upgrades
I also use tornstats.com
There under companies/copmapy details you can see all types of info on your company. And how well each employee fits in the position.
Hope this helps.
Tornstats updates after each business day.
"RenegadeRuss [1295794] I thought as long as the company is making money it will always be at 1 star.."
That what I thought aswell. All the other companies has been following this pattern.
It just does not make sense.
There is no negative company experience. The lowest it can go to is 0.
ChaseManhattan, your's is the first company I seen that struggling to get to 1* even by making good income.
Mentions:
RenegadeRuss [1295794]
I want to agree with you. There shouldn't be negative experience, but it's the only explanation. Or it's busted and Ched's wrong. Technically he's not wrong, he just never bothered to look at it.
Also, it never struggled to get to 1*. It got there easily. 2* too. It got to 3* with effort, and lost it probably due to company status. Then it was like a variable got skewed and it dropped ranks back-to-back to hit 0*, almost like it had to because it's only allowed to move one rank per week. (Is this a thing? Can anyone confirm that for me?) Now, it still has this skewed variable that makes it seemingly impossible to rank back up. Just a working theory.
Dude I'm with you. My company has been increasing in revenue yet we still haven't gained a star in 2 weeks. The company doing worse than us did.
Seems ****ing off to me.
You clearly don't know how to run a company rated -
Most like busted and Ched can't be asked to fix it.
Care to add anything constructive to the discussion?
Don't worry..his replys are all generic..he sticks to a script
He wouldn't have a clue anyway.
They don't call me king of company's for no reason
They don't at all.
They call him the prick of torn
oh, i thought they called him "some random n00b pretending to actually know stuff"
my bad