Aaaaand.... I shot my foot.... good luck susurrus!
Delete
Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Aaaaand.... I shot my foot.... good luck susurrus!
Guys i am appreciating the Chats as well as the posts here, its making it very easy to log the winners. Keep it up! 7/16 games completed so far, i have messaged the remaining people. Once the 16 games are completed, i will re-post the board so you can see your next opponent
I guess you still have a fan boy rating down all your posts. smh
6 Games remaining from the first round guys, everyone's been super patient, its basically slow just due to having people on at the same time its 4pm here, if my lunch time tomorrow there are still games out standing, i will make a decision on how to progress or play in lui of the missing player.
Need to keep the enthusiasm and reward the people who have been quick and fast at doing their games! thanks again!
My opponent hasnt been on in 3 days. Obviously not responding to my messages (redlink1997)
http://i67.tinypic.com/2i8j8r8.jpg
Defeated Gandalf in my game with them.
(Not sure how to make the image show up so I just posted the link to it)
5 games remaining in the first round
l2exah vs. Nihilus
Genobear vs. Redlink1997
ItsyeBoi vs. harishmd144
Miracle vs. ssaiful
Trump vs. FIDEL-CASTRO
I have messaged these people to try organise it, please, if your one of these people and are waiting on your opponent, reply to this so i know who is the person who is ready and the person who is being slack
ive messaged awaitin a response
I can't belive the Trump vs. Fidel-Castro matchup.
what you mean?
I had to shift a few people around, the follow matches are outstanding
FIDEL-CASTRO vs. Trump
harishmd144 vs. nihilus
Genobear vs. Kaxuxo
KAXUXO was subbed in by RNG on the outstanding people, Redlink1997 or whatever was AFK for 3 days so i aint waiting around.
Currently the harish vs. nihilus is extremely likely to have 2 whole new players listed as i cant get onto either of them, if i get 2 people online at the same time, ill be dropping them for the other 2 who were RNG'd in.
I've been ready and waiting since the start lol. Messaged my opponent and got no response from him, messaged him again and got a very minimal one:
FIDEL-CASTRO: Hey there
FIDEL-CASTRO: We both are facing eachother for round 1 of the RR tournament
FIDEL-CASTRO: Hit me up when you're online and we can get our match sorted
FIDEL-CASTRO: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16045504&b=0&a=0 this is what I'm referring to if you forgot about it
FIDEL-CASTRO: Sign ups were a while ago
Trump: Yeah...
Trump: travel running lol
Last message: Tue, 11:13 - TCT
Hopefully we can get ours done soon.
Mentions: Christ [1915488] · FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091] · Delete
BANG! Onomotopoeia falls down on the floor in agony. You take your winnings and walk away.
And a man to be trusted as the side bet was settled straight away.
Taken out by the RNG gods to quickly, good luck!
2 games remain guys, i am trying my hardest, i think 3 originals have been booted and the second wave of RNGs bought in to try speed this up. Seems to be working but slowly. I apologise, you guys are being super patient and its greatly appreciated
[image: i.imgur.com]
On to round 2!
Trump was too afraid to face me. Big thanks to Shindig for stepping up!
1 game remains, basically i have like 8 chats open, the first 2 i can get online together in a game will progress through, i wont let this last game drag out.
A fearless leader indeed! Shot twice without flinching, well done sir! [:cool:]
I get a chance to avenge your R1 win against Daisy3.
Sent you a msg...let's see who gets through R2