Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Spouses be like

Started by l496 [2117340] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 448 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

l496 [2117340]

You know how it goes:

> Be me with black pearl middle-left cheek

> Prophesied by the ancients to lead and destroy patriarchy in tribe

> Removed uterus - 'to gain strength' they say; 'to have no emotions' they say.

> NotSoBad.jpg

> No periods, no breasts, & still emotional

> Regrets knocking, inb4 flooding muh brain

> WhatHaveIDone.png

> Drowning in regrets

> **** the prophesy. *drops mic*

> Enhanced swimming skills 

> Swam to Torn City

> Met creeps

> (((Married a creep)))

> FeelsBadMan.rar>Options>DivorceAF

> Married SharpMid

But is it a happily ever after dough?

> SharpMid impotent

that aside... is it- A. Happily. Ever. After. Dough?

[image: 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Damn right, Operah! DA N.O. SMH right there.

But why dough?

Because he SNORES so loud the seagulls migrated to another private island. 

Wherever I go, I cannot not hear his loud snoring like **** - it penetrates through my earplugs.

(((Let me just rant within my rant: We have fine mornings, we watch movies together, then he goes on doing things he do like being hilarious then at times we talk deep shit, deeper than the level where you'd see Adele roll, it goes so well but I get so ****ing sad when the sun's beginning to set. You know that kind of sadness that clouds your mind, just reaches to inside you, wrapping your heart and then piercing your soul. The sadness that makes you want to ****ing cry a river but you just can't, because the tears are afraid to fall, they'd rather sleep. Perhaps it's something to do with SharpMid's presence that somehow invokes fear, no wonder why people bend to him. I get so sad every ****ing time, just bracing myself for the noises he makes in his sleep, gosh! Those awful snores. Makes me wonder what did I do to deserve all this? Is this Karma? Is this my ancestor's punishment to me because I refused the future they see in me? Is this the price I pay for shaming and leaving my tribe life behind?)))

His snoring gets louder each day, at this very moment, it's shaking the walls of our mansion.

Also tryna shake the foundation of our marriage, be it shaking our iPhone X's and out played: HIM & I

"Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn
But, what the **** is love with no pain, no suffer
Intense, this shit, it gets dense
She knows when I'm out of it like she could just sense
If I had a million dollars or was down to ten cents
She'd be down for whatever, never gotta convince (you know?)"


He be my ride or die. So I'mma just get on my swimsuit and enjoy the sea for the water could block out his loud snoring.

I love you.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

 

THIS IS NOT ROLE PLAY DOUGH. I SWEAR, DEFINITELY RELATED TO TORN DOUGH. SOME STAFF NEED JESUS.

Link to my previous performance art: Real Life's attempt on poaching my husband! (Was moved to roleplay when it is even related to Torn City but with my background. Like everybody is role playing in Torn City. Jesus. :rolleyes:)

GENERAL DISCUSSION:

1. How is your torn spouse treating you? Are you good friends with them or just strict business partners?

2. We have ride or dies, may it be torn spouse or friends, will you always back them up even when they've done something wrong?

3. When you've reached the last marriage merit, would you stay or go lone wolf?

 

Mentions: Real Life's attempt on poaching my husband!

Trotsky [243931]

1.We had little interaction, but they were previously scammed by their spouse from their vault, I helped expose and get that scammer fedded, recently I I paid them double the rent for the P.I as a good will gesture when I came into money. They crumbled under pressure from a player with higher stats to divorce me because of that players aimless vindications. They did, sacrificing another marriage at around 400 days.  

2. Everyone is accountable for their word and actions regardless of game age, gender, stats etc.

3. I reached it many moons ago, lone-wolfing it ain't so bad, it's not a hindrance to my current cause.

Orionis [1924258]

Allow me to explain:

It's DUDE. He lives in a fantasy land where he is the star of all the shows, his haters are the villains, and logic, facts, or anything else he doesn't like are fabrications born of a burning jealousy because, after all, you're not DUDE.

On Topic: I was married early on to a guy with some pretty good Blackjack skills. He went inactive. I wanted an active spouse to interact with and help pay for things etc. Remarried to another player whose spouse had gone inactive and wanted the same. She went inactive. Ironically, her previous spouse got active again. She is not. Maybe I'll marry again after I get the merits. Maybe I'll just continue enjoying a PI all to myself. Maybe she'll return to the game and I can help her out.
KarmaCop [365532]

Please use Word to format your threads like the rest of your buddies.

This is absolutely visually offensive, breaking every known rule of aesthetic in graphic design and desktop publishing.

10/10 Horrendous, congrats. [:cool:]
l496 [2117340]

As if Torn Citizens deserve such masterpiece, obviously they can't even understand performance art, do they even deserve the best I can do? Heh.