Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.

241 replies · 1.28k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Genobear [2111796]

You should obviously justt kick him out and random someone else in(like you did previously) - at least be consistent with ur decisions.

or

Give the spot to me - its the least you can do.
DeadbeatJesus [2122772]

I said the same thing in Faction chat.

The general consensus seems to be that this is the wisest choice. Will post results.

Disclaimer: If results are not posted, I lost, and you should definitely not mug me.
BilateralAxe [2059115]

Guys,

Thanks to everyone who registered, successfully made it and competed and shout out to Deadbeat for successfully taking out the first 2018 RR invitational. I was extremely happy with how it played out, out of 32 successful people, perhaps only 1 or 2 were unhappy. I'll take those results any day.

You guys were quick, precise and super helpful with chatting and posting results which made the job as host extremely easy.

Thanks again, and i will DEFINITELY be host another! I may do a kind of themed one to mix it up a bit but we will see.

Any feedback via mail is definitely welcomed and appreciated from the players perspective. 
Leak [1879410]

It should not be deleted, this a successful event. Congrats to the organizer and to the winner. Hoping to join the next event.