I've just had a thought about owning (and managing) multiple companies at the same time. Would it even work within Torn?
Multiple Companies
Started by Serenitatis [1985429] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 7 likes ·
There's already a surplus of companies, we dont need to encourage more.
I've just had a thought about owning (and managing) multiple companies at the same time. Would it even work within Torn?
Yes, people do this. I know a few people with several companies. It sounds like a bit of a pain in the ass to me, but it can and is done. The tricky part is finding a good director for your company that you can trust not to run away with it.
Yep, it's possible and is done by many.
Ahh, I was thinking more along the lines of the same person.
Ask Herculus, I think he would have an idea.
You can only be the director of one company at a time, so you would definitely need help from trustworthy people
You can definitely do it. As long as you trust yourself. *Wink wink*
you need people you can trust.
Ask our friends from Myanmar?
If anyone knows how one person can do multiple things, it's them! Some of the best "players" in this game are from Myanmar. You just don't notice it directly that they have the most wealth and the highest stats because that is spread across 60 of their accounts.
Yes, why not? Find people who you can trust and you are good to go.
There's already a surplus of companies, we dont need to encourage more.
It’s possible as a team and not an individual, my faction owns 4 companies under its name, we’re franchising other small factions in and collectively make a profit, this allows each member weekly pay of no less that 1 mil, which is great for younger members. Having multiple factions on board takes care of staffing the companies
There are already multiple companies owned by the same person. And it works out pretty well. Obviously if you have the right friends along with the right money, anything could be done. Just how someone can own multiple factions. You just need people you can trust.
yes
The dreaded can multies!
Indeed, and people you can trust are so easy to find. :p
Would be very bad for the average guy if the mechanics allowed you to own many companies, as there is a shortage of employees.
No one said they are easy to find. It’s just you need to be lucky or get out there and make good friends. Example myself. I came into this game knowing no one. However, I can trust my entire wealth with a few certain people like I have done in the past.
And yeah sure about the shortage of staff and the average person. But that’s what the game is about. There is always someone better than you. And there already are people doing this. I’m just answering the question of wether or not it would be possible in which I said yes..very possible if certain criteria’s can be met :)