Hello everybody, I'm brand new to the faction as of yesterday. I'm new to this game, but am learning quickly at least. I dont wanna look like a damn truck, but can someone tell me what that entails? Never done it before and don't want to look even worse by messing up the whole thing. Lol. Thank you for accepting me, I'm pumped to see where it leads
Blackmail
Started by Goofballwaps [2136388] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Leak [1879410]
· 2 likes ·
He will gonna be a good faction leader in the future.
Hello everybody, I'm brand new to the faction as of yesterday. I'm new to this game, but am learning quickly at least. I dont wanna look like a damn truck, but can someone tell me what that entails? Never done it before and don't want to look even worse by messing up the whole thing. Lol. Thank you for accepting me, I'm pumped to see where it leads
Classic.
:)
you may want to repost this in your faction forum...
Hahahaha. This was eventually me when I started...except I dont post it in forum. Its an Organised Crime assigned by your faction higher up. U dont need to do anything. It will eventually automatically done on your behalf. Just dont be in hospital or jail by the time its ready
He will gonna be a good faction leader in the future.