Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Icons

Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 780 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Armag3ddoN [1966136]

the icons long needed this overhaul...I don't understand where is the new travel icon...there should be a travel icon!!

yes...I'm complaining about what I didn't get!
Hawk [2080065]

CTRL+F5 for PC users that have "blank spots" where your old icons were. 

(Force a refresh/fetch from the server.)

No idea for macpple
Scootaloo [1590427]

For anyone having problems, clear cache and cookies.



I like how they look quite a lot, will save me having to hover over the icons and check who's the leader
Ninivah [1950421]

The icons aren't showing up as full for me like there's half a suitcase and half a diamond thing (the fed icon)...i thought it was some weird kiss symbol at first.
KnifeGirl [1548391]

I'm wasting my breath I know, Ched knows many people who play his game are colour blind.  These new icons do not help the colour blind;they have been given yet another disadvantage compared to those who have no problems distinguishing colours. 

It does seem odd that there are some people who design emoticons for a living which do not rely on the use of colour to distinguish each individual one and yet Torn developers continue to deny the existence of w3C and ignoring the need to design for those who do not have perfect vision.  Hey Ho!
Kayla [2031661]

I think the blue stat looks super cool. The faction fists are cool too, but I'll miss the cute little chain link icon.
Phil-I-P [2035498]

Your faction symbol is gold!?!

Is it worth leaving my faction and starting one of my own just for the icon?

Probably not but it sure sounds easier than getting better at the game...