Your icons come in yet?
New Icons
Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Your icons come in yet?
nah
Awesomest, most important and exhilarating update EVER!
the icons long needed this overhaul...I don't understand where is the new travel icon...there should be a travel icon!!
yes...I'm complaining about what I didn't get!
Edited first post to include the federal jail icon
CTRL+F5 for PC users that have "blank spots" where your old icons were.
(Force a refresh/fetch from the server.)
No idea for macpple
On Mac, hold shift and click refresh on your browser.
That helped. Even after, I appear to no longer have an icon for racing.
Racing has it's own set of bugs currently.
Chats been talking about races not starting
For anyone having problems, clear cache and cookies.
I like how they look quite a lot, will save me having to hover over the icons and check who's the leader
Icons 2.0 finally arrived!
Just the update we've all been patiently waiting for for 3+ years
The icons aren't showing up as full for me like there's half a suitcase and half a diamond thing (the fed icon)...i thought it was some weird kiss symbol at first.
That does work! R+
Cache clear/refresh icons routine seems to work for most. Do whatever you have to, to pull new info from the server
looks ****ing butters :/
I'm wasting my breath I know, Ched knows many people who play his game are colour blind. These new icons do not help the colour blind;they have been given yet another disadvantage compared to those who have no problems distinguishing colours.
It does seem odd that there are some people who design emoticons for a living which do not rely on the use of colour to distinguish each individual one and yet Torn developers continue to deny the existence of w3C and ignoring the need to design for those who do not have perfect vision. Hey Ho!
I think the blue stat looks super cool. The faction fists are cool too, but I'll miss the cute little chain link icon.
Brain fart double post
Your faction symbol is gold!?!
Is it worth leaving my faction and starting one of my own just for the icon?
Probably not but it sure sounds easier than getting better at the game...