Hey I'm thinking of every sunday creating a firesale in the Item Market or my Bazaar, I remember that years ago there used to be a dollar sale and I don't know if that's still goimg on, however I'm thinking, of listing everything for $10 and I'll make purchases for it myself if not also take donations. What do you fine criminals think? Would you be interested?
Firesale
Started by K1RWAN [2124425] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Hey I'm thinking of every sunday creating a firesale in the Item Market or my Bazaar, I remember that years ago there used to be a dollar sale and I don't know if that's still goimg on, however I'm thinking, of listing everything for $10 and I'll make purchases for it myself if not also take donations. What do you fine criminals think? Would you be interested?
Not sure why you would need public opinion on this...?
Just do it or don't do it.
Anyway, giving you a bump on this.
Cheers.
I might even be open to donating, depending on what kind of things would be sold