Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong RFC

Started by Madame_Tussaud [191408] on in Bugs & Issues.

286 replies · 2.68k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 287 / 287 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Martin-Schafer [1703821]

what gets me the most about this is that there is no response from any staff member. this issue is a daily problem for all players on both mobile and desktop.. over 2 months old and no reply no fix.

the bugs and issue forums is constantly growing the number was at 200 confirmed before and now its 282 and never declines and always climbs seriously what's with that 
Portent [379235]

Device: samsung SM-G955F; Android 8.0.0; same issue here, but if I click on the correct number before the loading wheel finishes it works as expected.
Sagramor [1908287]

For Destroys et al. quite a few staff members are working on and have been working on a gym rebuild (whatever that is) which is probably creating the RFC issue. I'm getting it every so often.

Have patience.
Sagramor [1908287]

Fair enough and I frankly don't know I have had the RFC with gyms and racing whenever I've been afk and come back for training or racing, but to my mind not crimes. My suggestion was mostly due to the fact that bulletins feature "gym rebuild", "Crimes 2.0" and a "Racing update" from a few bulletins back, though maybe its related to a bunch of them working on the status monitor feature or maybe crimes and gym will be related somehow in Crimes 2.0?
Moguai [423015]

Hope everyone had a lovely Wednesday! It sure is lovely weather.



Oh, and issue still persists. Please advise.



warm regards,

Moguai