Final Act:The Return
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
King of what? Lmao
Keeping it topic rrlarel, you are the king of fools
You are the king of forums? Mr just got unbanned? I heard your buddy sharpmid is still banned? and your buddy evil-duck quit. You are now the lone soldier in the forums... what you got for us bud?
Mr Lane stop derailing the thread. I got nothing for you. You are irrelevant and don't show up in my radar.
Not all of us on here are as dumb as a post.
Some of us only had to watch Inception once to understand what the **** was going on...
Praises be to the most high Ahayah Yashua! Allahu akbar! Thanks Obama! ^o^
All of us love The Muppets and cannot wait for The Muppets Go Under Cover to be released. Thanks Obama! ^o^
Oh really then what gave it away Mr Einstein
wow
cute the op cares so much about all of us.
looks like our opinions of him are life and death.
Whose donger did you suck this time?
I was never banned you noob
I was in Hawaii chilling with the ladies
Not sure about Dudes affairs, But if any ones looking for a quick buck!!
Nash: Suck my dick, 1 time 1 mil
Nash: After 20, I will send you 20mil
Nash: Who said I am playing multi ?
Nash: Suck my dick first bro
WAIT ****!!!!
Networth:$-10,131,140,736
HOW THE **** HE GONNA PAY ME MY MONEY!!
I have a finely tuned bullshit radar...
Must be setting it off with your own bs then. Thanks Obama! ^o^
Just teaching my fellow citizens how to control the whole city without doing anything
Well, I have to say, whether I agree with you or not, welcome back, you were actually missed :)
Pretty sure having your pups shit everywhere isn't 'taking control'...
*Smiles*
Hey hater, this is my home
You are going to need an army to take me off the forums