Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Final Act:The Return

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

86 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DUDE [1028023] ×2

DUDE [1028023]

The king is back, where my crown at.

It was hilarious watching sheeps of TORN crying tears of happiness, when I wasn’t even banned. Cucks exposing themselves, nothing TORN hasn’t been used to.
It's so easy cause no matter what I say or how many quitting threads I make, you will still believe me. I am running circles around you. Cause I am just that good.
Remember it’s chess not checkers.
Shoutout to Mikk, HCOM3, Sporkmonkey. EKO Sarah01 and rest of the obsessed citizens. Face it, I am simply smarter than you all living in a luxury apartment in your heads.

Now stop spamming my DMs.

90 days are you kidding me lmao Staff can’t hold me, there is too much ambition. Still out here taking no losses.

General Discussion: Has there been anyone in TORN capable of fooling the whle city over and over again ...and again?
DUDE [1028023]

Thanks chibs appreciate it

My ban was fake news and I am not happy people spreading rumours about me while I was on a holiday in Hawaii with the ladies
manic [1554958]

Nah, I didn’t believe anything about you being banned or fed.

Forum drama? More like a like a bukkake party where only blokes are invited...

Enjoy your drinks, Toast Master... 
Kitty420 [383500]

que pasta? is that even engrish?

 Talking to much shit now welcoming be back with open arms after getting rekt

DUDE disliked your post
The Return
DUDE disliked your post
The Return


I guess they were right when they said they should have banned you twice.