Final Act:The Return
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Staff Edit - Flaming and harassment - look for the details of your forum ban in your mailbox.
All you irrelevant citizens throwing shot at DUDE, two words
Shut up
edit
'Hater'?
Are you 11?
Meh... we're all on different levels I guess...
Like I said earlier, some of us like myself enjoy "Inception".
And other like yourself prefer "The Emoji Movie"...
Sobeit...
I am more like science you are like maths
I enjoy prestige you enjoy inception
Land rover range rover
Dude is a mong
Your irrelevant ass still plays torn? Lol jog on
I would feel the same way if I was you
It's like celebrating the whole game and conceding in the last minute to get knocked out of the
World cup
Stop trying so hard to stay Relevent Ian, Jerry Springer is that way --------->
Oh were you gone?
Edit:
DUDE disliked your post
Final Act:The Return
Really? Downvoted for asking a question? LOL you sad sack
Mentions: Final Act:The Return
No need to get personal here. Downvotes make you emotional?
No I just think you're a little tragic.
King of The Graveyard and naff all else. lol
let
sleeping
dogs
lie
I think you are a little upset. That's fine, you do you.
Sweet, I single-handedly took you from 3 karma to ZERO (again) just in this thread alone.
#morelikethecourtjesteroftheforums
Very sweet. Find someone who cares. All that effort for nothing.
LOL.... 6896 posts ....zero karma--thats textbook "All that Effort for Nothing"