Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friends Vs Enemies

Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 592 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-LuciousLyon- [2031886]

Over the last month or so I've seen how having alot of enemies effects gameplay. In my time in this game ive seen how people play. What to do and what not to do. Im trying to even out or possibly rid my lists of friends vs enemies. If you have labeled me an enemy please give me the chance to correct it. Let me know how Ive done you wrong and ill try to fix it. I want to be on everyones good side, have more friends to call on. Please LMK how to correct the issues we have.
Triplicant [2037705]

So I'll be the first to ask,

What uhh, is it you've done to get so many enemies?

Little unbalanced of a list, and I only sorta kinda know you :P 
2049144 [2049144]

I dont know why i have so many enemies who added me to their enemy list, im pretty sure i dont know 90% of these players and never spoke with them personally. Not even bothered by it though. 
Kata [1990396]

Most of mine people "paid" to have me added to enemies. 

I get messaged often with "some anon offered $X for me to add you to blacklist"

Most of the time it's new players and I just link them to TCN on YouTube.

New viewers! o/
Wollongong [12833]

One should always reconsider. The outcome may be that enemystatud remains.

For instance, I have had known buy muggers ask me to remove them so they can buy at my bazaar. Since the whole idea is to keep them out of my store, the answer is always the same.
evanarmagast [512496]

i can only assume mine are from muggings and people marking me as someone to attack for whatever reason. i don't talk enough shit on here to think that's where any of them come from.

but realizing i was filling up my blacklist with people i was marking to attack later seemed kind of off, because i like those targets more than i like most of my actual friends. so now i put them on my friends list, making the whole idea of me attacking the same person over and over again less hostile.
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

Torn is a long term game, you should never shut a door without truly understanding that today's enemy can be tomorrows ally
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I would consider taking someone off my enemies list. TheLuvLilly can attest to that, after conversations she and I have had. I add the reason why someone is on my enemies list, reasons ranging from "buy/mugger," to "complete waste of human flesh and breathable air." Most of my list consists of buy/muggers, just so they cannot buy from me again.

Then there is my ignore list. Those people are on there forever. They are unredeemable, no matter what team they are on. As far as I am concerned, they do not exist. I don't even acknoledge them in the forums or chat.
SharpMid [1833276]

If you're great friends with Control like I am, you'd know to stay away from people obsessed with money or drugs or sex or fame. They're demons because they gain ownership of the soul. You can't even call yourself a human. Never forget that those without souls are eager to sell yours.

No offense
JustJanet [911066]

Lol! Some seriously needs to make a script for that.  Who knows how to change the list to read “shit list” instead of “black list?”