Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hoy - Rugby League / Union

Started by Hydr0 [304168] on in Gambling.

214 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 215 / 215 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chaos_knight [280741]

Hi HoY,

Please add more bets for the Rugby matches.each game needs H2H, H/C and Over/Under bets.It will give more options to players to bet on and have fun.

One additional request to you that kindly add all the bets of weekend bfr friday and other days also bfr 36 hours so all players can understand that what is available for business.

Hope Our request will be accepted.

Have a good day :)
Chaos_knight [280741]

I have a request to you that please add the games from the below given serieses and if u know any other with H2H, H/C and Over/Under bets.So We Rugby Fans can have some fun with bookie. :)


1-
Rugby League
NSW Cup
2-
Rugby Union
Welsh Premiership, Second stage
3-
Rugby League
NRL
4-Rugby League
Queensland Cup
5-Rugby League
RFL League 1
6-
Rugby League
Super League
 
7-
12-13 May 2018 - Langford
Women's Sevens Series
8-
2-3 June 2018 - London
Men's Sevens Series






Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

I add all of these leagues. Every single week. 
Please look at the very first post in this thread.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

Like fluffy said, if you meant NRL then it's under Rugby like everything else.

If you were talking about AFL. It does indeed go under Football.

Both of these leagues are Australian, so you could have been more specific, considering this is a Rugby thread.


flufffy [494285]

Especially since his last post mentioned only League games, and in my response I said “League comes under Rugby tab”.

[:confused:]
Kari [2063427]

Hi Hoy! 

Didn't think I'd have to ask for it but can we have origin put up asap please? (h2h & line )It's on tomorrow, dunno if you're in aus but this is a huge match. 

Also future game 2 & 3 
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

Yep. My mistake, I thought it was on Friday for some reason. I'll have it up here soon. 
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

I'd prefer not to do them all.
So if you could tell me the ones you're actually going to bet on, I can throw those up, sure.