Hi HoY, Please add more bets for the Rugby matches.each game needs H2H, H/C and Over/Under bets.It will give more options to players to bet on and have fun. One additional request to you that kindly add all the bets of weekend bfr friday and other days also bfr 36 hours so all players can understand that what is available for business. Hope Our request will be accepted. Have a good day :)
Can we get the 6 Rugby Union games that are on Friday and Saturday?
Still we are waiting for the games. Please add the games.Even today there is zero matches for Rugby.
I have a request to you that please add the games from the below given serieses and if u know any other with H2H, H/C and Over/Under bets.So We Rugby Fans can have some fun with bookie. :)
1-
Rugby League NSW Cup 2-
Rugby Union Welsh Premiership, Second stage 3-
Rugby League NRL 4-
Rugby League Queensland Cup 5-
Rugby League RFL League 1 6-
Rugby League Super League 7-
12-13 May 2018 -
Langford Women's Sevens Series
8-
2-3 June 2018 -
London Men's Sevens Series
Super Rugby [image: image.prntscr.com] Guinness Pro14 [image: image.prntscr.com] Top 14 [image: image.prntscr.com] Rugby Union» Europe»European Rugby Champions Cup
12 May 2018 - Play Offs
18:45 Leinster - Racing 92
Rugby Union» Europe»Challenge Cup
11 May 2018 - Play Offs
22:00 Cardiff Blues - Gloucester
Rugby League» Australia»NRL
[image: image.prntscr.com]
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
8 May 2018, 17:58 TCT · #187
I add all of these leagues. Every single week. Please look at the very first post in this thread.
Where do we find the aussie games? Under football tab?
League comes under Rugby tab
Guess what? It's under Football tab ;)
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
11 May 2018, 12:22 TCT · #191
Like fluffy said, if you meant NRL then it's under Rugby like everything else. If you were talking about AFL. It does indeed go under Football. Both of these leagues are Australian, so you could have been more specific, considering this is a Rugby thread.
Especially since his last post mentioned only League games, and in my response I said “League comes under Rugby tab”. [:confused:]
Hi Hoy! Didn't think I'd have to ask for it but can we have origin put up asap please? (h2h & line )It's on tomorrow, dunno if you're in aus but this is a huge match. Also future game 2 & 3
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
5 Jun 2018, 13:05 TCT · #194
Yep. My mistake, I thought it was on Friday for some reason. I'll have it up here soon.
Hey brotha. Will still getting all the NRL in the 1.0 system?
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
4 Jul 2018, 15:36 TCT · #196
Yes.
Would we be able to get some over/under bets for NRL please?
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
5 Jul 2018, 15:33 TCT · #198
I'd prefer not to do them all. So if you could tell me the ones you're actually going to bet on, I can throw those up, sure.
RL - State of Origin 3, Wednesday night AEST mate please?
Hoy [1208641] Officer
Officer
10 Jul 2018, 02:27 TCT · #200
On the way, yes. I've added the former two, so I can't leave everyone hanging.