I saw that message about 2 seconds before someone messaged me claiming to be our old faction leader who just got out of fed. I asked for proof and then checked a minute later and they were in fed
Faction announcement
Started by Iceboy [998265] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I saw that message about 2 seconds before someone messaged me claiming to be our old faction leader who just got out of fed. I asked for proof and then checked a minute later and they were in fed
I dont get too many scammer multies messaging me anymore in fact sometimes many months or more go by in between their messages.
It did take a few years of clicking [ignore] and [report] to get there though.
When i started playing this game i spent AGES weeding out the multies and various other assorted cheaters.
Im afraid they really are everywhere in this game. Dont give them ANY time.
https://m.imgur.com/a/PFgc2AN
At this point they are just copy pasting the message and spamming faction leaders/coleaders. On a related note, would it not be possible to IP ban this person?
i wonder how much cash the scammer made.... because the person seems to be very invested even after a month from its start
Lol wtf
just got this a few min ago.... knew it was a scam, but wanted to play along for a minute or two.
-_Reaper-_: hey
-_Reaper-_: its me IceBoy here
bl1987: hey
-_Reaper-_: am using new acc of friend atm
bl1987: oh man really?
bl1987: what ahppened?
-_Reaper-_: jyep
-_Reaper-_: listen
-_Reaper-_: i hae 11bil here
-_Reaper-_: i need to save it in faction
-_Reaper-_: i have applied
-_Reaper-_: accept it
-_Reaper-_: fast
bl1987: GTFO
bl1987: You have declined -_Reaper-_'s application.
Mentions: -_Reaper-_ [2149251] · bl1987: [2036952]
Damn, he only had 3b when he messaged me!
First time he tried me was 3b too, then he tried again for some reason saying 6b
obama_binladen: heyyyyyyyy
obama_binladen: u there?
Daisy3: I am now
obama_binladen: spacemonkey28 here
obama_binladen: am using new acc of friend atm
Daisy3: oh sure...lol
obama_binladen: listen
obama_binladen: i have 8bil here
Daisy3: and you want access to our faction right?
obama_binladen: u there?
Daisy3: I am now
obama_binladen: spacemonkey28 here
obama_binladen: am using new acc of friend atm
Daisy3: oh sure...lol
obama_binladen: listen
obama_binladen: i have 8bil here
Daisy3: and you want access to our faction right?
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750] · obama_binladen [2149996]