By the powers of darkness, evil, and fear.
I command Big_Momma to disappear!!!!!!
[image: s22.postimg.cc]
YES! All the free stuff now belongs to me!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________
On July 26th Big Momma will be leaving Torn City indefinitely.
I had a good run, and accomplished many of the things I've set out to do. My proudest accomplishment: creating Torn City's largest underground escort service. Pimpin' ain't easy but it was hella fun. I am glad my hoes brought so many people joy in their sad lives. For those of you "in the know" don't worry it will be business as usual (I found a good replacement to run the business).
Let me cut to the chase, get right to it, and answer the question everyone wants to know.
Q: Can I have your stuff?
A: Yes you can!
I will be giving away everything! Two fully upgraded PIs, decent stated dual hammers, an ArmaLiite with high stated accuracy, high stated armor, stock blocks, bulk items, cash etc etc.
However, if you want some of these free goodies there is a catch. I am not just going to give my stuff away to just anyone. You will have to face what some would consider an impossible challenge. To be eligible: for the next 17 days you will have to be nice to DUDE.
This means instead of shit talkin' his threads, you leave him a nice comment. Shower him in kindness.
I will be lurking the forums over the next 17 days, and making notes of anyone being nice to DUDE. The more love you leave him the more likely you will get noticed by me, and the more likely you will get free shit. Any negative comments etc. will get you disqualified. At the end I will decide who gets what.
If no one can meet the challenge I will most likely just take everything to the grave with me in true ******* fashion. Anyone who messages me asking for shit will 100% get nothing. To my enemies: I hold no grudges. You have just as much chance as anyone else.
Now I know what some of y'all are thinking. "Big Momma, why all of a sudden are you jumpin' on DUDE's dick?". TBH, I just wanted to create a challenge that I know most people could not complete, at the same time anyone could have a chance. At the end of the day if I end up giving all my shit to DUDE's troll friends instead of my own friends. I really don't care. Big Momma will be gone anyways and....
PS Anyone who thinks this is a joke it is not, but if you do *shrugs* like I said I really don't care. It is up to you if you want free shit or not.
Discussion: Did Big Momma create an impossible challenge? Can anyone besides DUDE's troll friends rise to the challenge?