Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

scam

Started by Plum1995 [2116637] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 322 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Triplicant [2037705]

You'll never know if you don't ask :P. 

Hell, I just sent some mug money back to a dude (he didn't ask, I just sent it) as I clicked the wrong button. There are good people left! You just have to look! 
DENMON [2053638]

Maybe it only changes after a certain amount of time like an hour since networth changes so rapidly. Only way to explain why the numbers are different. I guess I might have been half wrong :O

Let's wait till 0:00 just to make sure this a begging scam ;)
-John- [1691350]

Like i said i heard he gambled against said person and said person told them when they were talking that he planned to buy a PI with the winnings




oraN [1778676]

This guy is in fed for multiple accounts

 

Now tell me what’s worse, losing a PI or your account?

edit: or both?