yes but NW updates every 24h
scam
Started by Plum1995 [2116637] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yes but NW updates every 24h
You'll never know if you don't ask :P.
Hell, I just sent some mug money back to a dude (he didn't ask, I just sent it) as I clicked the wrong button. There are good people left! You just have to look!
Maybe it only changes after a certain amount of time like an hour since networth changes so rapidly. Only way to explain why the numbers are different. I guess I might have been half wrong :O
Let's wait till 0:00 just to make sure this a begging scam ;)
It's not a scam if you give them the item, that's called plain stupid...
We have trades for a reason... [:sick:]
No, every personal stat updates live, except for net worth, that updates every 24 hours at new day.
Ok.....
1. O.P is a liar.
2. NW is updated every 24 hours
moving on
Like i said i heard he gambled against said person and said person told them when they were talking that he planned to buy a PI with the winnings
This guy is in fed for multiple accounts
Now tell me what’s worse, losing a PI or your account?
edit: or both?
Let me guess....
Someone stole your sweetroll...
I need a privyet island kan u sale me won? Thanks Obama! ^o^
This guy is nuts lol just butthurt and trying to come up with a way to discredit me or get free shit who knows. He is bye bye now