I had to give up sailing: I just couldn’t take the pier pressure.
Dad Jokes
Started by Barry_Allen [1979566] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I had to give up sailing: I just couldn’t take the pier pressure.
What do you get if you cross a parrot with a lion?
A very large bird that says, 'Polly wants a zebra'
Why did the lion cross the road?
It saw the zebra crossing.
You're Russian when you go into the bathroom, and you're Finnish when you come out, but do you know what you are while you're in there?
European.
so he had a wife and ate his kids is ok?
It’s far less rape. The thread is dad jokes.
why did the cow cross the road?
to get to cowifornia
Why did the shark cross the road?
To get to the other tide
Did you hear about the constipated accountant?
He had to work it out with a pencil.
Did you hear about the circus fire?
It was in"tents"
That is a play on words. Cannibalism is not a widespread problem. If it was it may not have been appropriate. Your so called joke just makes you sound like a rapist.
Also this is about silly jokes that fathers can tell heir kids. that cannibal joke was just a variation on the whole why does 6 hate 7 because 7 ate 9.
makes me sound like a rapist.
quite a ****ing stretch there Doc.
You Sir, made me choke-laugh on water. Thank you!
My dad tells a lot of rape jokes. Let's not be prudes.
George Carlin on rape jokes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os
its ok, its just a marker of a symptom of their daily dose of reality adjusting mantras they are spoonfed through media, education and the work place.
Some aren't as beguiled.
You act like it is funny so yes. it does make it look like you think it is a perfectly fine thing to do. How could you find what you said to be funny otherwise?
Bizarre logic. Best attribute same to all humour and start a vigilante group, wouldn't want to see such angst wasted energy.
The clock factory published their book. It's about time.
I made a joke about curing constipation by putting a pencil up your arse. I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't recommend it.
You're entitled to make a joke about something you don't believe in (that's actually how most jokes work), in just the same way you are entitled to find a joke unfunny and/or inappropriate.
Have your opinion about the joke, by all means, but don't let that opinion allow you to make an assumption of fact about the joke teller.
On a lighter note, I googled 'How to start a wildfire'. I got 86,292 matches.
Guys if you want to talk about rape jokes then start your own thread. There will be no rape jokes on my thread. If you don't like that then please don't post.
EDIT: spelling
How do you make an egg laugh?
Tell it a funny yolk