Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oh No !! Its the Faction Bank Scammer !!

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

70 replies · 1.85k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

dunmugmeh [538353]

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who play this game who need to have their hands held. ALL the time.

So many innocent empty heads.

You dont have to look far to see the scammers and the cheaters. Some players are so blind they cant see what is right in front of them.
Zed [390936]

either way, the scam is illegal because they are impersonating someone, however, if you fall for this scam you deserve to be scammed
xMrPink [221113]

sanaf: Relayer here
sanaf: Am using new acc of friend atm
sanaf: U there?
xMrPink: Oh yeah?
xMrPink: How's your pet turtle, Shelly?
sanaf: Listen
xMrPink: Sorry to hear they had to have a trip to the vets :(
sanaf: I have 7 billion here
sanaf: I need to save it in faction urgently
sanaf: Have applied
sanaf: Accept it
xMrPink: But what about Shelly?
sanaf: Tryin to test me?'''..which turtle lol
xMrPink: Shelly???
sanaf: Nop
xMrPink: Shelly died?????
xMrPink: Relayer???

xMrPink: why did you cancel your app
sanaf: U declined application
xMrPink: You declined yourself
xMrPink: idiot
xMrPink: stupid stupid idiot
xMrPink: Silly silly lonely scammer

Still worries about Shelly!
2sox [1754817]

I captured some chat of him "apparently" admitting to a successful scam.. Perhaps the owners can confirm! This was his 2nd attempt with my Faction by the way:

http://prntscr.com/k5tsvo

http://prntscr.com/k5tphw

http://prntscr.com/k5treg

The remaining conversation is me trying to get info from from that I never received......

I have followed several of his accounts & warned several Factions, informed staff etc. He seems to think hes on a good thing..

 

 
Triplicant [2037705]

K so, question. 

I'ma ask why this guy hasn't been IP banned yet, and I'm gonna assume the answer is he's using some sort of VPN (I make pretty digital pictures, doesn't mean I understand networking) or something. 

If else, question stands, how is he still able / allowed to keep creating multis to do this? 

...hmm. What if it's just Ched getting his jollies by ****ing with the playerbase? :P
echo [1970958]

Nah this guy's legit. He's a Nigerian prince who's going to send me a ton of donator packs, just needed a short term loan..I'm gonna be so rich!!!
Leak [1879410]
Weasely: u there?
Weasely: ?????
Leak: why?
Weasely: -BC-msprague2 here
Weasely: am suign new acc of fried=nd aatm
Weasely: using*
Weasely: listen
Weasely: i have 7bil here
Weasely: i need to sqve eit in faction urgently
Weasely: i have applied
Weasely: accept it fast
Weasely: i am sttill gambling here
Weasely: iwll keep most of my money in faction
Weasely: go in permisons and give me FM permsion here
Leak: permission what?
Weasely: go in contorlsand in permsions
Weasely: go in controls
Weasely: there in permsions
Weasely: and the last one is FM
Weasely: click on it in from of my name..and click update
Weasely: do it fast
Weasely: got it?
Weasely: ??????????////
Leak: I don't think, you are BCMsprague
Weasely: lol
Weasely: why a 0 age player with bulk of money come to u
Weasely: its my faction and i know my money will be safe here
Weasely: do what am saying bro
Leak: give me proof
Weasely: do u think a 0 age player with lvl 1..can have billions..and he know much about game
Weasely: and its my faction mate
Weasely: and its me
Leak: what was our last convo?
Weasely: it was about PI
Leak: nope
Leak: I'll kick you now
Weasely: i will f**k u
Weasely: do what am saying
Leak: bye

Mentions: Leak [1879410] · Weasely [2148885]