Hcom3 [2003693] 13 Jul 2018, 16:07 TCT · #4 How do you have torn access all the way back in the 1900's?
Sarah01 [1074856] 13 Jul 2018, 16:09 TCT · #5 Nice duplicate posthttps://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16052122&b=0&a=0 Mentions: Content Removed
Yoyokid [2146747] 13 Jul 2018, 16:10 TCT · #6 · edited I was born in the wrong era. If this was the 1900’s I’d be married to 1st place in mrs torn and she would not care that I was a 400lb bald man because if she said anything she would get a backhand to the face.
Hcom3 [2003693] 13 Jul 2018, 16:16 TCT · #7 Looks like you wouldn't be able to vote either?[image: i.imgur.com]
dunmugmeh [538353] 13 Jul 2018, 16:21 TCT · #8 Why does there always have to be such grave peril when field mice multies spam up the forums?Cant they just be put out of their misery in a dignified manner?
Yoyokid [2146747] 13 Jul 2018, 16:22 TCT · #9 I agree I am the lesser species I am not worthy to vote.
Enallax [2040920] 13 Jul 2018, 16:32 TCT · #10 Hope you like spending time in the hospital, I have a feeling your going to spend a lot of time there. You should call ahead and book a room.
Robbo [1826175] 13 Jul 2018, 16:51 TCT · #13 probably the same idiot creating accounts impersonating people trying to scam Faction banks.
Indubitably [2117849] 13 Jul 2018, 16:55 TCT · #14 I wonder what your mother would think seeing you post things like this.Would she feel like she failed you?Pretty depressing.
manic [1554958]13 Jul 2018, 16:56 TCT · #15 If OP is into this bullshit misogyny may I suggest 'she' logs off and makes herself a sandwich as a punishment?
Triplicant [2037705] 13 Jul 2018, 17:41 TCT · #17 · edited She's a witch. (And not the hot kind)Burn him.