Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Content Removed

Started by Yoyokid [2146747] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yoyokid [2146747]

I was born in the wrong era. If this was the 1900’s I’d be married to 1st place in mrs torn and she would not care that I was a 400lb bald man because if she said anything she would get a backhand to the face.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Why does there always have to be such grave peril when field mice multies spam up the forums?

Cant they just be put out of their misery in a dignified manner?
Enallax [2040920]

Hope you like spending time in the hospital, I have a feeling your going to spend a lot of time there. You should call ahead and book a room.
manic [1554958]

If OP is into this bullshit misogyny may I suggest 'she' logs off and makes herself a sandwich as a punishment?