When I was lvl 12 I held for a while cuz I liked npc and helping them out. But I soon realized that I needed to move up in order to grow. Personally i would like to be able to retain both my lvl and abilities to also have npc. I enjoyed helping them, and I don't think I'm the only one. That is why I am suggesting a noob help squad sort of thing. ( unsure about name) first of all, now once we have left npc in the first place, we would be able to prepare them for global traveling and everything else that come along later. Hope y'all agree with me, but I really do think this would help. Thank you
Noob Squad
Started by BOTZIM [2124836] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
When I was lvl 12 I held for a while cuz I liked npc and helping them out. But I soon realized that I needed to move up in order to grow. Personally i would like to be able to retain both my lvl and abilities to also have npc. I enjoyed helping them, and I don't think I'm the only one. That is why I am suggesting a noob help squad sort of thing. ( unsure about name) first of all, now once we have left npc in the first place, we would be able to prepare them for global traveling and everything else that come along later. Hope y'all agree with me, but I really do think this would help. Thank you
?
Oops!
Edit:
When I was at level 12 I held for a while because I liked the NPC (New Players Chat) and helping out players. But soon I realized that I needed to level up in order to grow. Personally I would like to be able to retain both my level and ability to chat and view NPC. I enjoyed helping them, and don’t think I’m the only one. That is why I am suggesting a newbie help squad sort of thing (unsure of the name).
Now that we (lvl 15s) have left the NPC, we would like to prepare them for global travelling and everything else that comes along later. I hope y’all agree with me, because I think that doing this would really help. Thank you.
all-tho im only level 8 I believe this would be a great idea. BOTZIM has been a great help
Rated!! I think it would be difficult to decide who, and i feel you could achieve the same thing with a forum thread.... But i love the premise, I would personally volunteer. But i do think the concept needs to be elaborated/built upon :)
Lol wrong button look below
Your right it could be, tho it could also be just like giving people a watered down version of admin, like we only get to get npc or something
I think the mods/ched, will immediately refuse to give anyone a title, as their system is established and i doubt they would like to further complicate matters. I think their suggestion (And i think mine) Would likely be, to try and make a forum thread to provide the same service. It wouldn't be as fluid as New players chat. But it would be far far simpler. As no changes are required to implement it. I would happily help establish something like that, (i know how to make the background blue, Thanks Xanet)
I don't mean like a straight out change, but as long as we have a clear easy way of helping i really dont see a problem with it
Well then this is what i propose. You continue with the suggestion, i think it would be a good addition if they are willing. But rather than wait, team up with me. I'll write you a thread to publish (with your input of course)
And we see if we can make something that both fulfills these criteria and is popular enough to get repeated use ?
If you like the idea, i have some free time and will write up a rough draft :p
Ya mate, that's a great idea. If really appreciate that. Tho in order for staff to see we need 100 likes I think.
so many quotes!!arrrggggh
Doesn't this exist already? Like...staff?
I does, but I'm talking about somthing exclusive
...?
While some kind of new player mentor program sounds like a nice idea, I don't think it's particularly necessary, nor can I imagine developers wanting to spend time making a new status of player just to give them access to the new player's chat and forums. Any playing looking for help and support can just take a visit to Tutorials & Guides and find all the info they need, as well as plenty of people willing to answer their questions.
That is true. But it can take a while to get a responce. I waited for like 3 days once
On the new player forum maybe, but if you contact a person directly you'll get a reply pretty quick. Asking stuff in new players chat will be quick, and so will a direct message to people that like to help newbs like me, and Baldr.
There's also a lot of people in this thread who would be happy to help https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16040624&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Mentors
Ya, but also in npc. There are a lot of people who attack every one in npc