20 replies · 298 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 6 likes · I'd guess the people who you scam are pretty blue, pretty low dude. ANGELLA1234: i revived ubermensch ANGELLA1234: am i supposed to inform u for the payment ANGELLA1234: i revived ubermensch 2 times in total now ANGELLA1234: he told u …
I'm a old blues man.. and I think you understand.. I've been singing the blues since the beginning of time.
I remember meeting George for the first time and he was signing this by his fire barrel. I do feel I understand what he meant and I also felt his hardship through his voice. Torn is a nasty city, but it is the only city I got true love for. It as George, taught me the hardships and makes me appreciate my success here even more here.
Was he not referencing you name when he brought up your "condition"?
manic[1554958] · #20
My 'condition'?
I use this moniker instead of my real name, and to be frank, knowing how OP likes to stalk IRL, I'm glad I do...
If we did however use names which depict who we are then I reckon most of Torn would struggle with the choice names I imagine that would be used as they would quickly run out...
How many differing versions of 'dumbarse', 'stalker' or 'scammer' can there be I wonder?