Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blues Man

Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 298 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 Salicylaldehyde [1948243] ×1

Jim-Gyp [1924816]

I'm a old blues man.. and I think you understand.. I've been singing the blues since the beginning of time.

I remember meeting George for the first time and he was signing this by his fire barrel. I do feel I understand what he meant and I also felt his hardship through his voice. Torn is a nasty city, but it is the only city I got true love for. It as George, taught me the hardships and makes me appreciate my success here even more here.

What are your experiences from George?
DUDE [1028023]

Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk
It's still rock and roll to me

Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways
It's still rock and roll to me
Triplicant [2037705]

Didn't George swear to only start drinking on days that end in Y? That's what I heard anyway. 



Edit: Like for example, yesterday, or today. But never tomorrow ;)
manic [1554958]

Condition?  I'm not sure what my heartburn has to do with you, but if you want to discuss it here, no problem.

Because to be frank, this thread is pretty... well, ****ing awful.

I'm just about to have a glass a milk, and it'll take it off.

Thanks for your (rather weird) concern btw...
manic [1554958]

My 'condition'?

I use this moniker instead of my real name, and to be frank, knowing how OP likes to stalk IRL, I'm glad I do...

If we did however use names which depict who we are then I reckon most of Torn would struggle with the choice names I imagine that would be used as they would quickly run out...

How many differing versions of 'dumbarse', 'stalker' or 'scammer' can there be I wonder?