Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Bug

Started by MEOZ [922033] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
MEOZ [922033]

Nope still the same issue with my PC. Purchase window still window goes blank. I don't receive red message. Tried to add screen shot but this old fart not too tech savvy anymore. I am using windows 8


DarkMaple [206592]

+1

I get an error (red i) with the message:

{"success":true,"text":"You bought 35</span> x African Violet from nesson's bazaar for a total of $2,796,500</span>."}</span></span>

https://imgur.com/a/IlSyppt



Looks like the transactions are going through, money is taken away and I received the items. 
SakiSweet [2062286]

About 30 minutes ago - received this when I didn't have enough money:  {"success":false,"text":"You do not have enough money to buy these items!"}


received this when I did:  {"success":true,"text":"You bought 1</span> x Erotic DVD from JohnTrevor's bazaar for a total of $3,999,999</span>."}
MEOZ [922033]

Bazaar Bug is still not fixed for me yet. The purchase window still window goes blank after purchase no message appears in the purchase window  . I don't receive red message. Tried to add screen shot but this old fart not too tech savvy anymore. I am using windows 8
MEOZ [922033]

YES that message WAS blank along with any other message that would be in that area BUT it seems to be fixed now