Nope still the same issue with my PC. Purchase window still window goes blank. I don't receive red message. Tried to add screen shot but this old fart not too tech savvy anymore. I am using windows 8
Bazaar Bug
Started by MEOZ [922033] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Nope still the same issue with my PC. Purchase window still window goes blank. I don't receive red message. Tried to add screen shot but this old fart not too tech savvy anymore. I am using windows 8
+1
I get an error (red i) with the message:
{"success":true,"text":"You bought 35</span> x African Violet from nesson's bazaar for a total of $2,796,500</span>."}</span></span>
https://imgur.com/a/IlSyppt
Looks like the transactions are going through, money is taken away and I received the items.
I'll hijack this a little as it is still in bazaar, but descriptions of items doesn't load in bazaars. just keeps those dots spinning
[image: i.imgur.com]
this should now be resolved.
About 30 minutes ago - received this when I didn't have enough money: {"success":false,"text":"You do not have enough money to buy these items!"}
received this when I did: {"success":true,"text":"You bought 1</span> x Erotic DVD from JohnTrevor's bazaar for a total of $3,999,999</span>."}
should be fixed now
Bazaar Bug is still not fixed for me yet. The purchase window still window goes blank after purchase no message appears in the purchase window . I don't receive red message. Tried to add screen shot but this old fart not too tech savvy anymore. I am using windows 8
I dont have any issues like this on my android mobile phone
YES that message WAS blank along with any other message that would be in that area BUT it seems to be fixed now
Thank You