Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by 1988959 [1988959] on in Trading Post.

36 replies · 443 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tyrech [2091318]

10,000 defends at the rate of 350k cost 3,5B in total. Assuming your sell pitch is accurate, you put the value of your name alone at 1,5B. If we assume the capital letter gets a 2.5 bonification, each of your letters then has a value of 200m.

I think that's awesome. I'm actually looking to sell my "e". Would you be willing to buy it from me for 180m? It gives you more than 10% profit margin when reselling so this is already a killer deal, but I'm willing to lower the price to 170m if you buy it in the next 24h.
Hawk [2080065]

The title of this thread is “Selling me name”.

From that, I was thinking he must be a pirate. 

It turns out he’s just a noob. 

Edit: AHRRRRRR!
Robbo [1826175]

one of the original level targets from back in the day who used to have the name Locked, until the op stole it.

blacklisted for ease to find him I guess