Price doubled due to interest
Grave
Started by 1988959 [1988959] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Price doubled due to interest
This isn't a loan...
Who is this baboon?
this pleb :
Name:Locked [1988959]</span>
Level:58</span>
You managed to get the following results:
- Money on hand: $366,108
- Strength: 1,036,161
- Speed: N/A
- Dexterity: 20,032
- Defense: 58,376
- Total: 1,134,588
nice leveling target all those losses made you ya dummy
Enemies
3225
What in the holy hells did he do?!
3225
What in the holy hells did he do?!
10,000 defends at the rate of 350k cost 3,5B in total. Assuming your sell pitch is accurate, you put the value of your name alone at 1,5B. If we assume the capital letter gets a 2.5 bonification, each of your letters then has a value of 200m.
I think that's awesome. I'm actually looking to sell my "e". Would you be willing to buy it from me for 180m? It gives you more than 10% profit margin when reselling so this is already a killer deal, but I'm willing to lower the price to 170m if you buy it in the next 24h.
you know, that for 5b you can buy 20k defenses? So no one will give you that :D
I'll sell you both i's and all the T's from my name for only 500 mil
It's a steal :D
lol you already posted same thing
The title of this thread is “Selling me name”.
From that, I was thinking he must be a pirate.
It turns out he’s just a noob.
Edit: AHRRRRRR!
one of the original level targets from back in the day who used to have the name Locked, until the op stole it.
blacklisted for ease to find him I guess
defends r 2 hard 2 git
i would 100%s pay 10b to git dis defend
woweee
gud deal
jk just git gud
dun hurt me tho thx u
im #1761 and mines a cool 7.7 bill
Ill give you some coupons for Burger King. We cant have Big Momma losing her "big" status now can we?
As I recall, this guy scammed a player named udontwanna with a block borrowing scheme.
Double the price again due to more interest
Trading for a Dirty Bomb due to demand