31 replies · 766 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
53 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 8 likes · Sure I've adjusted these values for you. I don't see any issue with that attack, only those involving edited funds used for testing. I personally feel no funds like that should enter the economy ever - as a matter of …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 6 likes · I do not see this ending well, specially the first part. >.> Putting this here just in case: #BlameHarley
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 4 likes · Hence my mfking report, what are you talking about?!
Why not? It's a reasonable request - that money never should have been in the economy!!
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #4 · edited
Dude, you would keep mugging developers for pennies and create a bug report each time. Until such time that ched makes devs attack-proof.
Although, I was initially in your favor of at least getting an energy refill for the first incident, this right here is not the most mature way of handling things.
Second part of the report is what I agree to, though. Cheers..!!
As someone who would like to see you around for a long time to come, Ched termed attacking developers bug abuse in your previous report he did not specify an outcome simply the attack. Typically a fan of this sort of craziness, but I'd label this a "choose your battles" moment.
Cant argue with correcting stats, that should be fixed.
I don't see any issue with that attack, only those involving edited funds used for testing. I personally feel no funds like that should enter the economy ever - as a matter of principal - even if they're a fraction of the value that enters the economy hourly. Every dollar in Torn should be generated only through in-game methods.