Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dev Mug / Mugging Stats

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.

31 replies · 766 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
53 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Hi, I recently had some money removed from my account because I mugged a developer. Well, I did it again and would like this removed too please.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6401f2d4a350f7c85051813d73a3cfcb 

I know consistency isn't a popular word in the Torn Developer's dictionary.





Furthermore, as I have had this mug reversed I would like my mugging stats to reflect such a decision. And a refill to compensate! Thanks.

Money mugged:$9,513,293,159

and

Largest mug:$1,193,506,221

Should both be corrected.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I do not see this ending well, specially the first part. >.>

Putting this here just in case: #BlameHarley
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Dude, you would keep mugging developers for pennies and create a bug report each time. Until such time that ched makes devs attack-proof.

Although, I was initially in your favor of at least getting an energy refill for the first incident, this right here is not the most mature way of handling things.

Second part of the report is what I agree to, though. Cheers..!!
LDP [1580562]

What was the point in this? What did you gain?

I really don't think this will help your cause ..
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Just looking for some consistency, brah. Gotta start with myself though, otherwise that'd be hypocrisy, nah?
arrow [2024586]

amount is irrelevant tbh

ched’s previous argument insists that all future mugs from devs must be deducted from players

.. or was that all bullshit
GeorgeCostanza [1882094]

As someone who would like to see you around for a long time to come, Ched termed attacking developers bug abuse in your previous report he did not specify an outcome simply the attack. Typically a fan of this sort of craziness, but I'd label this a "choose your battles" moment. 

Cant argue with correcting stats, that should be fixed. 
LDP [1580562]

I originally thought the attack was made after the initial deduction, just to prove a point.

Anyhow, there is no need for any further discussion here. I will be keeping this thread locked until Ched has something to say.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Sure I've adjusted these values for you.

I don't see any issue with that attack, only those involving edited funds used for testing. I personally feel no funds like that should enter the economy ever - as a matter of principal - even if they're a fraction of the value that enters the economy hourly. Every dollar in Torn should be generated only through in-game methods.
LDP [1580562]

Hence, why they get refunded and deducted from an attackers account. They were not generated through in-game methods.
DisabledKitten [1968984]

Oi, last I asked this was a big ****ing problem, I still have 10m too much gained from bounties. And one bounty to many claimed in my stats. 

But when I asked it was too hard cause setting stats back was too tedious.
DisabledKitten [1968984]

Happy I could help. When they are in editing my shit, you could Also bring back my 25e since the attack never happened.



also, forgot to mention I got one attack more than I should have
The_Healer [1787515]

That a lot

 I don't think I saw an announcement that people couldn't mug devs. Was it a hidden thing or something.

Surely if that the case, then people should not be able to mug NAP because they have edited money as well.