The descriptions for items is not loading. I can see the price and name of an item while on my computer but the descriptions is just in a constant state of loading. When I use my phone to look at items I can only see the name...which is annoying if I'm trying to sell something in the bazaar. A faction member also reported having the same issue but it resolved for them.
Item Descriptions
Started by Nicole_B [2038853] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
· 1 likes ·
fixed
The descriptions for items is not loading. I can see the price and name of an item while on my computer but the descriptions is just in a constant state of loading. When I use my phone to look at items I can only see the name...which is annoying if I'm trying to sell something in the bazaar. A faction member also reported having the same issue but it resolved for them.
in my item page it loads fine. but on the itemmarket it doesn't.
passing on.
This is happening for me in my screen to add items to my bazaar.
I'm having trouble replicating this - I cannot see any issue. Could you please clear your cache and try again? If you have a screenshot of exactly what you mean that'd be great.
im having same issue. item info not loading at "add to bazaar page" (on opera phone).
Im at work... ill have to wait until i get home. It only happens when trying to view descriptions of items in the bazaar.
I cannot see these issues. Have you cleared your cache? I think it's almost certainly a caching issue.
A screenshot would be really helpful.
here is screen shot. (i cleared cache still same)
https://profileimages.torn.com/256f829a-d21e-408d-2110788.png
Is a cache issue going to affect both my phone and my PC? Always is it going to affect another person completely?
I cleared my cache and it its still a problem. And im not the only one having the issue.
Are you always connected to the same server?
fixed
yea now it works well thanks :)