Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Descriptions

Started by Nicole_B [2038853] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nicole_B [2038853]

The descriptions for items is not loading. I can see the price and name of an item while on my computer but the descriptions is just in a constant state of loading. When I use my phone to look at items I can only see the name...which is annoying if I'm trying to sell something in the bazaar. A faction member also reported having the same issue but it resolved for them.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm having trouble replicating this - I cannot see any issue. Could you please clear your cache and try again? If you have a screenshot of exactly what you mean that'd be great.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I cannot see these issues. Have you cleared your cache? I think it's almost certainly a caching issue.

A screenshot would be really helpful.