Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mr TC

Started by Yiddles [426457] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Yiddles [426457]

Your submission for the Mr Torn Torn competition has been removed by staff. It may have been previously accepted by mistake. Please check the rules and enter again

Erm why?
Stewie [1494547]

It might have something to do with the photo being rotated on it's side?

Edit...

Just turn it around and re-submit? It should be fine after that.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Mine was also rotated when I uploaded it. Very strange as I didn’t the same thing, I took it in portrait. Luckily I noticed before I pressed submit so adjusted and reuploaded.
Yiddles [426457]

We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Please ensure your picture has the correct vertical alignment

Then I bloody give up!!!!!!
Yautja [1978428]

I get the same error, "We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Please ensure your picture has the correct vertical alignment."

My first image DID have a problem. So I deleted it and uploaded a fixed version, looking at it in my gallery it looks correct.

Then this second submission got the same rejection message...even though the image DOES have the correct alignment. So I thought well maybe because I gave it the same name something weird failed in the backend.

So I deleted it again, uploaded it again with a different name. Checked it looks like the correct vertical alignment in my gallery and re-submitted.

Same rejection happened again :(  Something is wrong with your process, please check my image manually in my gallery and tell me what is wrong with it.

I'm not going to win...but I'd like the merits so please tell me what I need to do to fix the submission (or manually accept it).