Your submission for the Mr Torn Torn competition has been removed by staff. It may have been previously accepted by mistake. Please check the rules and enter again
Erm why?
It might have something to do with the photo being rotated on it's side?
Edit...
Just turn it around and re-submit? It should be fine after that.
I took it in portrait so not sure why it turned on the side..
i agree, i reckon it was declined due to incorrect alignment. just rotate it and re-submit.
Not sure it was doing any harm and really being worthy of closing my submission but whatever!
Staff "enforcing" unwritten rules but not the written rules. Nothing to see here...
Mine was also rotated when I uploaded it. Very strange as I didn’t the same thing, I took it in portrait. Luckily I noticed before I pressed submit so adjusted and reuploaded.
I expect a bloody 10 from everyone who has posted in this thread for my next submission then!!!
We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Please ensure your picture has the correct vertical alignment
Then I bloody give up!!!!!!
I get the same error, "We're sorry but your competition submission was declined. Please ensure your picture has the correct vertical alignment."
My first image DID have a problem. So I deleted it and uploaded a fixed version, looking at it in my gallery it looks correct.
Then this second submission got the same rejection message...even though the image DOES have the correct alignment. So I thought well maybe because I gave it the same name something weird failed in the backend.
So I deleted it again, uploaded it again with a different name. Checked it looks like the correct vertical alignment in my gallery and re-submitted.
Same rejection happened again :( Something is wrong with your process, please check my image manually in my gallery and tell me what is wrong with it.
I'm not going to win...but I'd like the merits so please tell me what I need to do to fix the submission (or manually accept it).
They are manually accepted and declined. It is most likely because the writing is backwards.
Here you go :
http://i63.tinypic.com/ka2zdk.jpgi rotated it for you.