Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Server issues

Started by Jer- [101613] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jer- [101613]

I'am having server issues with lag and 504 errors on server php1. When I got moved to 3 on my pc it was a non issue. 
Jer- [101613]

I cleared cookies and cache on mobile and got moved to 3. No issues here. I will let you know, if I'am on 1 and if the issue persists. 
Jer- [101613]

Back on 1 and am experience lag and the other 504. Not sure what the issue is.

 - As well the racing icon stays red and tool tips the previous race still even though I'am in a new on, and recently the jail one continues to show even though I've been busted out over an hour ago 
Adrenalinas [1974447]

Serve php1 is still on supper lag, can we get option to choose server when we login? because it is annoying log out and login until you jump from serve php1 to other one. 
themainman [1629262]

lag for me too, some pages are taking a minute or two to load or after they've loaded there are the loading dots on the sidebar, chat is also freezing 

on php1 also  
Jer- [101613]

Yes, i have tried out a couple parts of the site and it seems to be good once again. Thanks for the effort.