I'am having server issues with lag and 504 errors on server php1. When I got moved to 3 on my pc it was a non issue.
Server issues
Started by Jer- [101613] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
I'am having server issues with lag and 504 errors on server php1. When I got moved to 3 on my pc it was a non issue.
i am php1 at the moment and its fine? can you confirm if its still happening for you if you are on php1, please?
I cleared cookies and cache on mobile and got moved to 3. No issues here. I will let you know, if I'am on 1 and if the issue persists.
Back on 1 and am experience lag and the other 504. Not sure what the issue is.
- As well the racing icon stays red and tool tips the previous race still even though I'am in a new on, and recently the jail one continues to show even though I've been busted out over an hour ago
huge lags today for me too. And I am php1 server too. Delay for actions -5-15 secs.
Now re-logged to Php2 and now it works fine and I don`t delete cookies or anything. Clearly something wrong with php1 server.
i am on php1 (again) and i am now experiencing minor lag. passing to ched to investigate
Serve php1 is still on supper lag, can we get option to choose server when we login? because it is annoying log out and login until you jump from serve php1 to other one.
Having laggin problem on Php1.
chats lagging / frozen php1
lag for me too, some pages are taking a minute or two to load or after they've loaded there are the loading dots on the sidebar, chat is also freezing
on php1 also
I'am now on server 3 and experiencing the same lag, and now a 504 error.
Pages are taking long to load than usual. On php 3
php1 lots of lag. chats arent working. no errors for around 24 hours
How's it all looking now?
Broken again. php3 and 1
Yep, very frustrating. Looks like the issues are back again. We'll have to have another go at it tomorrow.
probably cause of the same issue but the forums are taking forever to load too
Phew, how about now?
Yes, i have tried out a couple parts of the site and it seems to be good once again. Thanks for the effort.