[image: profileimages.torn.com]The staff member who accepted this entry needs to be fired, disgraceful accepting a nazi salute.
I feel sorry for the Jewish players on Torn.
Damn what is wrong with citizens of TORN these days
Downright pathetic and disgraceful
Don't be silly, along with the swastika this gesture is clearly just in support of the Finnish Air Force.
That's disgusting even by my standards... Both him and the staff member that accepted it need to give their heads a ****ing wobble.
I agree it looks bad. I agree it should be removed.
But we do not know it was intended to be a reference to Nazis,
And we do not know that it just wasn't noticed by staff.
Removed? certainly.
Outrage? Possibly, But not definitively
Edit-
If it is so bad to show, Why publicly re-post it ? Surely quietly reporting would have served better.
Aren't you just repeating the same offence you claim to be unacceptable ?
I suggest that you remove the image, and post a link to it instead.
So you reported the entry as per rules? Nope.
Ever consider it could be a "talk to the hand" entry? Nope.
Thought about the picture being bannable for reposting it? Nope.
Use your brain much? Nope.
You need to facepalm yourself. HARD.
The guy in the photo often posts anti-Jewish sentiments and conspiracies in the forums. He’s posted a load of images which depict Jews negatively. He now submits a nazi salute as a Mr. Torn entry.
No problem with that.
Yet again, congratulations Torn staff.
Damm, some people will do all they can to be offended..
A man holding his hand up... Nothing nazi about it... So if a body gesture is similar to something that was adopted 50+ years ago, it can never be repeated by anyone again, even Innocently?
The Nazi's also stood in single file, perhaps that should be considered Racist too..... Ban Queuing and lines too!
Booo Lines, Booo queues..
I mean really, you have no idea of the players intention in that photo, do not jump to conclusions, just message & ask him what the thought was behind the photo....
He could be a practicing traffic Warden..
He could be blocking the sun from his eyes..
He could be half way through a dance move..
Or a Full on Racist Nazi....
Bu,t we don't know that, so please dont accuse before you actually know.....
Perhaps just ask, & keep your accusations to your self before slamming the guy.....
If he is being racist then fair enough, but I dont think you're the only judge here.
Yep he does indeed do that and makes snide comments about jews in global just not enough to get banned and they mostly go over the head of the average torn player .
He might instead be signaling that you should talk to the hand...
Only racists see racial propaganda in everything.
Edit: I'm only presenting an alternate viewpoint. I don't know this guy...if he's known for racist views, yeah, assume the worst and ban.
Addition:
I am only going by the photo: I am now about to check the profile as advised.......
But tributes to communism a ok.
what a ****ed logic that is
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=search&q=900338&f=0&y=0
Go through the first three pages and see how many references to Jews you find then count how many of them are negative.
It’s easy to check shit before you get outraged by “PC nonsense”
Father Ted init
[image: i38.photobucket.com]You are on a game doing all kinds of shit,people posed doing all kinds of shit...didnt i see one with a gun being pointed at their head?
CONGRATULATIONS TORN STAFF
JOB WELL DONE
CLOWNS
All I see in the photo is a guy with hand up.
The fact you are getting your panties twisted already, speaks to the problem with this world.
"So. I hear you're a racist Father."
Get out of here you apologist.
This is the last straw for you Hoch, you have now defended an obvious nazi salute, anything you say has no credibility.
Haha..great episode.
Clearly a misunderstanding