Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar

Started by alphan13 [2087067] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dupe [1199549]

I'm having the same problem too, cant removed the jackets in my bazaar.

I had several other items but I removed them fine.



edit:



I tried adding more jackets to the bazaar, I get "Item checking error".
Kayla [2031661]

I had this error a few days ago, also with jackets. When I tried to remove all jackets it didn't remove them, but then it seemingly fixed itself once I tried removing a small quantity of jackets. I can't seem to replicate the issue.