i cant remove item from my bazaar with manage :S...
bazaar
Started by alphan13 [2087067] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
There should be a fix pushed LIVE today (once the Patch list is out) for this I believe! https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16052239
i cant remove item from my bazaar with manage :S...
i use os-window 10 and chrome
I'm having the same problem too, cant removed the jackets in my bazaar.
I had several other items but I removed them fine.
edit:
I tried adding more jackets to the bazaar, I get "Item checking error".
I had this error a few days ago, also with jackets. When I tried to remove all jackets it didn't remove them, but then it seemingly fixed itself once I tried removing a small quantity of jackets. I can't seem to replicate the issue.
There should be a fix pushed LIVE today (once the Patch list is out) for this I believe!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16052239
Mentions: Bazaar management
As above ^