More than willing to collaborate if anyone wants send me a dm
$10M+ Code Breaker Game
Started by irivi [2135216] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
More than willing to collaborate if anyone wants send me a dm
It seems everyone is having a hard time, if at least 3 participants indicate they want me to, I will reveal another hint.
A couple of new players joined and almost immediately cracked the first 2 stages, or so they thought. Upon further inspection, they realized they still have a way to go yet. However, the few of you who have been in the lead, beware, there are some strong rivals out there!
I have updated the hints, to see what is new, look for bold, underlined, italicized words.
About halfway through the game and it doesn't look like anyone is going to break it which is a little sad, and a little awesome.
bump
I think I've cracked the first 3 men. Anyone cracked something else and want to join forces?
Also, is this $10M in torn money? Cause I feel like cracking this should be worth a $10M contract with DARPA.
Torn money of course. Also how do you have the code? You never joined? Tsk Tsk.
WALZENLAGE - 3
UMKEHRWALZE - b
GRUNDSTELLUNG - ABC
RINGSTELLUNG - AAA
STECKERVERBINDUNGEN - A-B == C-D
Inscription: C Y EDH XCD E DEGO BHII OGC
inscription in baconian: AAABA BBAAA AABAA AAABB AABBB BABBB AAABA AAABB AABAA AAABB AABAA AABBA ABBBA AAAAB AABBB ABAAA ABAAA ABBBA AABBA AAABA
result in enigma : curkv mgmbi lxipl rooko fixgw gtaxw wcvpm jyvvz drmyn ydban dfyyb udztt yzdkr fnidr zbena kmtej qnchz irunm xcfky iyzxc
inscription in baconian (13th removed): AAABA BBAAA AABAA AAABB AABBB BABBB AAABA AAABB AABAA AAABB AABAA AABBA AAAAB AABBB ABAAA ABAAA ABBBA AABBA AAABA
result in enigma: curkv mgmbi lxipl rooko fixgw gtaxw wcvpm jyvvz drmyn ydban dfyyb udztt yffsd fncpr zaukb kmtej qnfyz ikunm xcqky
inscription in baconian (stripped to 3): ABA AAA BAA ABB BBB BBB ABA ABB BAA ABB BAA BBA BBA AAB BBB AAA AAA BBA BBA ABA
result in enigma : cqrpv pgmbi ojimw umyqo fixgw ntbxw mcvpj jwoto dsmif ydbbd duyya hdutt
inscription in baconian (stripped to 3 13th removed): ABA AAA BAA ABB BBB BBB ABA ABB BAA ABB BAA BBA AAB BBB AAA AAA BBA BBA ABA
result in enigma : cqrpv pgmbi ojimw umyqo fixgw ntbxw mcvpj jyvvz mslyn ydban duyyb hd
Quill Code : I KHOI O. JE LJO II J AL. OI JRWO H.
quill Code in baconian : ABAAA ABAAB AABBB ABBAB ABAAA ABBAB ABAAA AABAA ABABA ABAAA ABBAB ABAAA ABAAA ABAAA AAAAA ABABA ABBAB ABAAA ABAAA BAAAA BABAA ABBAB AABBB
result in enigma : cqrpv pgmbd lximw rmyqo fzhwq nvaew wvvzm jyoto dslin yebbd duyya uuuct yzfsr fzidp zbukb kmttj qnfhr irkim xuqyy hyzoc gcvlo hcogn yewvc
quill Code in baconian (13th Removed): ABAAA ABAAB AABBB ABBAB ABAAA ABBAB ABAAA AABAA ABABA ABAAA ABBAB ABAAA ABAAA AAAAA ABABA ABBAB ABAAA ABAAA BAAAA BABAA ABBAB AABBB
result in enigma : rimhy egldj cqrpv pgmbd lximw rmyqo fzhwq nvaew wvvzm jyoto dslin yebbd duyya uuuct yzfsr fnidp zaunb kmrel qnchz irkim kcqyy hyqoc wfvls hdotn
quill Code in baconian(stripped to 3): AAA AAB BBB BAB AAA BAB AAA BAA ABA AAA BAB AAA AAA AAA AAA ABA BAB AAA AAA AAA BAA BAB BBB
result in enigma : curpv mgqad ljppl uoyqe fzhwq gtbej mcxzm jyvto drlyn yebad cfzyb uduct mffkr qzcp
quill Code in baconian(stripped to 3 13th removed): AAA AAB BBB BAB AAA BAB AAA BAA ABA AAA BAB AAA AAA AAA ABA BAB AAA AAA AAA BAA BAB BBB
result in enigma : curpv mgqad ljppl uoyqe fzhwq gtbej mcxzm jyvto drlin gdabd dfzyb udzct mfdkd q
Combined : C Y EDH XCD E DEGO BHII OGC I KHOI O. JE LJO II J AL. OI JRWO H.
Code in baconian: AAABA BBAAA AABAA AAABB AABBB BABBB AAABA AAABB AABAA AAABB AABAA AABBA ABBBA AAAAB AABBB ABAAA ABAAA ABBBA AABBA AAABA ABAAA ABABA AABBB ABBBA ABAAA ABBBA ABAAB AABAA ABABB ABAAB ABBBA ABAAA ABAAA ABAAB AAAAA ABABB ABBBA ABAAA ABAAB BAAAB BABBA ABBBA AABBB
result in enigma: curkv mgmbi lxipl rooko fixgw gtaxw wcvpm jyvvz drmyn ydban dfyyb udztt yzdkr fnidr zbena kmtej qnchz irunm xcfky iyzxc wfmlo hchtj yewvc dyxvt hlhms mqiyh vjydv ofuco jmbhg caunc cvmdj cyner qwntn yabiz mgrpz pgcrh tohoz kizdy gvyzv gttos qusat dcfmg vmfcr
Code in baconian (13th removed): AAABA BBAAA AABAA AAABB AABBB BABBB AAABA AAABB AABAA AAABB AABAA AABBA AAAAB AABBB ABAAA ABAAA ABBBA AABBA AAABA ABAAA ABABA AABBB ABBBA ABAAA ABBBA ABAAB AABAA ABABB ABAAB ABBBA ABAAA ABAAA ABAAB AAAAA ABABB ABBBA ABAAA ABAAB BAAAB BABBA ABBBA AABBB
result in enigma: curkv mgmbi lxipl rooko fixgw gtaxw wcvpm jyvvz drmyn ydban dfyyb udztt yffsd fncpr zaukb kmtej qnfyz ikunm xcqky ijzoc wfmyo hdotn ywwvs dyeht hlqys mqsrl vsrdk ouhyh jmbjg cacmt cvygj cyner qwntk ybbiw mdrdc pgtro totcz kizdw khyzv gtqzn kzsat dqfml
Code in baconian(stripped to 3): ABA AAA BAA ABB BBB BBB ABA ABB BAA ABB BAA BBA BBA AAB BBB AAA AAA BBA BBA ABA AAA ABA BBB BBA AAA BBA AAB BAA ABB AAB BBA AAA AAA AAB AAA ABB BBA AAA AAB AAB BBA BBA BBB
result in enigma: cqrpv pgmbi ojimw umyqo fixgw ntbxw mcvpj jwoto dsmif ydbbd duyya hdutt yffsd fzcpr xbukb umtej inchz rrkif kuqyy iyzoc wfmlo hcotn yesls dyehy vlhyn mqiy
Code in baconian(stripped to 3 then 13th removed): ABA AAA BAA ABB BBB BBB ABA ABB BAA ABB BAA BBA AAB BBB AAA AAA BBA BBA ABA AAA ABA BBB BBA AAA BBA AAB BAA ABB AAB BBA AAA AAA AAB AAA ABB BBA AAA AAB AAB BBA BBA BBB
result in enigma: cqrpv pgmbi ojimw umyqo fixgw ntbxw mcvpj jyvvz mslyn ydban duyyb hduct yzfkd qzcdp zbenb kdrtj qmfyz irunm xcqyy iyzxc wcmys dchgj yesvs dyxvt vlhyn r
Other workings
N = 1
MNOPQRSTUV
0123456789
9304121 93004121
VPMQNON VPMMQNON
Nice effort. Discard any ideas of stripping to 3. Realize that you will convert from something that is similar to Baconian through Baconian to result in actual words. You will not be decoding the codes presented in the hints as you tried with this: "Inscription: C Y EDH XCD E DEGO BHII OGC" rather decoding the codes I send to you in the mail will give you something that looks similar to "Inscription: C Y EDH XCD E DEGO BHII OGC"
Your workings touch upon the correct methods however you are using the improper starting codes, and the ciphers you are using are not in the correct order, nor from the correct preceeding step.
Do I at least get something for effort
Sure if you put in enough effort you will get 10M+ ;) ..otherwise no. perhaps collaborate with someone
This is about to be solved!
HAF2104. Explanation coming soon.
I've been doing ciphers basically my whole life. As a kid, I did the newspaper crypto. When I was in my teens, I played "hacking" games where someone would set up a server and leave vulnerabilities for people to find. A lot of the time, in part of these games, you'd find a text file encrypted with some classical cipher or something (so that, unlike SHA-256 or whatever, it's ACTUALLY SOLVABLE). Anyway, I've been doing puzzles like this a while, and this is easily one of the most complex ones I've ever attempted.
When I first read this, I recognized the Enigma cipher immediately from "the road to Wazenlage." After keying into this word, I parsed through the rest of the Enigma hints to find the Grundstellung, Ringstellung, and Steckerbrett keys. This was actually really, really simple. It's hard to code german words into text and make it sound natural. I also found the LUFTWAFFE reference (first letter of each line of the poem) and knew that I-J/U-V were references to a Bacon cipher. After identifying these two ciphers, I figured out that "Shakespeare" (conveniently marked with quotes) referred to Bacon himself!
And that's where I got stuck for a couple of days. Then someone asked irivi a question and he said "every paragraph is important" and "there are at least 5 ciphers." Oh, shit. That kicked me off on hunting for five ciphers. I piddled around with a lot of ideas - route ciphers, box cipher (6 B.C. - surely a Box Cipher with a width 6!), ultimately working my way both forwards and backwards to a middle ground.
I knew from the hint that the "last thing you'll see before you get readable words" is a Bacon cipher. Bacon cipher is a "display" cipher - its not really encoded, it's just displayed in a way that isn't obvious. The only way these ciphers could play out into a Bacon at the end is binary. That gave me the last three steps: Readable Text < Bacon Cipher < Binary.
Next, I cracked the Enigma and the Quill Code. Running Section 2 through Enigma with the correct settings (Wazenlage, 3 rotor, stecker A-B, C-D; actually the default settings at dcode.fr's Enigma decryptor) gave me the code:
OIKHOIOJSNILHOKKMORONLLJLLMIDXNJELJOIIJALKAKOIJRWOH
I KHOI O... matches the Quill Code from the pope's letter, so the key here was figuring out what to do with this. I tried a lot of things, but it turns out, you just add spaces where they are in the Quill.
OI KHOI O JSNILHOKKMORONLLJLLMIDXNJE LJO II J AL KAKOI JRWO H
Then I rotated this string with Caeser Shift Cipher, power 6, revealing:
IC EBIC I DMHCFBIEEGILIHFFDFFGCXRHDY FDI CC D UF EUEIC DLQI B
The order //actually// changes for Section 1. Instead of opening with Enigma -> Replacement -> Caeser, you go Enigma -> Caeser -> Replacement.
So now we have our last three ciphers, Binary, Bacon, Readable; and our first three ciphers, Enigma, Adjustment, Caeser. The middle link... the "HIDDEN CIPHER". It's alphanumeric substitution A=1, Z=26.
At this point we have the following Enigma decoded, pope code inserted, caeser shift rotated codes:
SECTION 1: CGREHOSIJGUIIHHFCIRCCC Y EDH XCDHCIFE DEGO BHII OGCCCRWFNEGFFLZHJCJBIEFDFPR
SECTION 2: IC EBIC I DMHCFBIEEGILIHFFDFFGCXRHDY FDI CC D UF EUEIC DLQI B
And that's where I got stuck again. I was almost positive I had the whole cipher list, in order, start to finish, so I pitched my progress to irivi along with my plans to solve it. He pointed out that I had mis-shifted one of my letters. Oops. This game was unforgiving - an early mistake, you'll never catch it and you'll never solve the puzzle. But I was basically there.
Section 1, when converting every letter to a number and removing the spaces, gives you 37185815199107219988639183330250548024348396850457150289901573331823614576612268103102956461618. Convert this number to binary and you get
100011101001110110111010011111011001101111100111011000101011011100110111011100111000101101011001000001110100010101010111111001101101100110001101101100100011001001011100111111011011011101110110100100010110111011101000011101100110001101111101101001111101101011010110011000110111101101111010111111101100101111000110010
If A=1, B=0, we have the first half of the code. OFRELATEDCOURSEMOSTPROVIDETHETONUMBERCLOSELYTHECLASSTHEEQUATION
Repeating the process for Section 2 gives the code OXYGENDIOXIDEGLUCOSEBECOMESPLUSPLUSCARBONWATER
Irivi told me I did this next part wrong. Apparently the right thing to do is to take every fifth word (00001) and descrable OFRELATEDCOURSEMOST... to PROVIDE THE COURSE NUMBER... (remember, ignore the 13th word.)
I just brute forced it by figuring out that Section 2 was the scrambled equation for aerobic respiration (glucose + oxygen -> water + carbon dioxide). So, provide the course number most closely related to aerobic respiration? I went with HAF2104. Aerobics. I think that's probably the technically wrong answer but I've spent two weeks doing fake cryptography on an online game's forum and I'm not about to start reading the syllabi for fake online classes in that game to figure out which one talks about mitosis :)
Q.E.D. HAF2104
riskoriented nailed it! I will post my notes from creating it below and my solution in the next post:
Code:
Section 1: AFBAJNXAESRQLKLARXLUNTUGVWVVPMGMGKVADRFGJTVYYGPPVBUQDNCFWJYTKWNBVJSWRS
Section 2: WNESSZMKOQQESCYMEXKNIZGAIHAVHBTSPHRCVUNYFZLPCGEZSEQ
Hint: This one might require some schooling. So let me tell you a story. One tale of two paths that were travelled.
It is rumored that Shakespeare was a man well known at the time.
A man who is also known for having his own ciphers. Sometimes words are confused in patterns like this: 00001. Sometimes they resemble patterns such as this 001. Sometimes some of
the afforementioned patterns resemble binary and other times they are just patterns.
Regardless this "Shakespeare" met 3 men on the road to Walzenlage. He asked the first, "Um, can
you point me to the local kehr, or even the walze, if you will?" To which the man responded, "To be or not to be."
To the second man he asked, "Hello friend! Mr. Grund was it? Yes I have just seen the most incredible thing on the St. Ellung!" The man replied, "I have no cares for such matters!
I am busy practicing my ABC's."
To the third man he said, "From you, I'll buy that ring. As you've surely heard, I've made a fortune on St. Ellung!" The man replied, "A ring. A fortune. A good transaction."
Our "Shakespeare" then began his message to the pope with, "A-B as C-D but I am not yet sure what to do with U and V"
The reply from the pope was, "A long time ago it was 6 B.C. Do not fret over i and j, nor U and V all that matters is that N=1.
It may be wise to occasionally ignore the 13th word in a sentence. If you ever happen upon this number, '9304121' remember there are actually two zeros between three and four. This of
course is to distinguish between a rectangle and a square."
On the seal of the pope's letter was the following inscription: C Y EDH XCD E DEGO BHII OGC
Under that in letters written with a pen was the following: I KHOI O. JE LJO II J AL. OI JRWO H.
Look closely for a good start.
Under most rocks things hide.
From nothing.
To something.
Wise men seek.
And wise men find.
Forget what is forgotten.
Future or past.
Even the sky is blue at 3pm.
Solution:
1. Provide The Course Number Of the Class most closely related to the equation.
2. Glucose plus Oxygen becomes Carbon Dioxide plus Water
1a. ABBBB BAAAB ABBBA BABAB ABAAA AAABB AABAA/ BAABB AABBB AABAA/ AAABA ABBBA BABAA BAAAB BAABA AABAA/ ABBAB BABAA ABBAA AAAAB AABAA BAAAB/ ABBBA AABAB/ BAABB AABBB AABAA/ AAABA ABABB
AAAAA BAABA BAABA/ ABBAA ABBBA BAABA BAABB/ AAABA ABABB ABBBA BAABA AABAA ABABB BBAAA/ BAAAB AABAA ABABB AAAAA BAABB AABAA AAABB/ BAABB ABBBA/ BAABB AABBB AABAA/ AABAA BAAAA BABAA
AAAAA BAABB ABAAA ABBBA ABBAB/
1b. 1ABBBBBAAABABBBABABABABAAAAAABBAABAA/2BAABBAABBBAABAA/3AAABAABBBABABAABAAABBAABAAABAA/4ABBABBABAAABBAAAAAABAABAABAAAB/5ABBBAAABAB/6BAABBAABBBAABAA/7AAABAABABBAAAAABAABABAABA/
8ABBAAABBBABAABABAABB/9AAABAABABBABBBABAABAAABAAABABBBBAAA/10BAAABAABAAABABBAAAAABAABBAABAAAAABB/11BAABBABBBA/12BAABBAABBBAABAA/13AABAABAAAABABAAAAAAABAABBABAAAABBBAABBAB/
1c. BBBBA or 00001 or off/off/off/off/on
5ABBBA AABAB/10BAAAB AABAA ABABBAAAAABAABBAABAAAAABB/3AAABAABBBABABAABAAABBAABAAABAA/8ABBAAABBBABAABABAABB/1ABBBBBAAABABBBABABABABAAAAAABBAABAA/6BAABBAABBBAABAA/11BAABBABBBA/
4ABBABBABAAABBAAAAAABAABAABAAAB/9AAABAABABBABBBABAABAAABAAABABBBBAAA/2BAABBAABBBAABAA/7AAABAABABBAAAAABAABABAABA/12BAABBAABBBAABAA/13AABAABAAAABABAAAAAAABAABBABAAAABBBAABBAB/
1d.
ABBBAAABABBAAABAABAAABABBAAAAABAABBAABAAAAABBAAABAABBBABABAABAAABBAABAAABAAABBAAABBBABAABABAABBABBBBBAAABABBBABABABABAAAAAABBAABAABAABBAABBBAABAABAABBABBBA
ABBABBABAAABBAAAAAABAABAABAAABAAABAABABBABBBABAABAAABAAABABBBBAAABAABBAABBBAABAAAAABAABABBAAAAABAABABAABABAABBAABBBAABAAAABAABAAAABABAAAAAAABAABBABAAAABBBAABBAB
1e. Replace A=1 B=2
10001110100111011011101001111101100110111110011101100010101101110011011101110011100010110101100100000111010001010101011111100110110110011000110110110010001
1001001011100111111011011011101110110100100010110111011101000011101100110001101111101101001111101101011010110011000110111101101111010111111101100101111000110010
1f. make continuous string (step unnecessary just for keeping track)
100011101001110110111010011111011001101111100111011000101011011100110111011100111000101101011001000001110100010101010111111001101101100110001101101100100011001001011100111111011011011101110110100100010110111011101000011101100110001101111101101001111101101011010110011000110111101101111010111111101100101111000110010
1g. enter binary to recieve: *NOTE: only converts back if Writing over N bits : pad left 0 up to a N multiple, N=1 <--very important!
37185815199107219988639183330250548024348396850457150289901573331823614576612268103102956461618
1h. convert to A1Z26
CGREHOSIJGUIIHHFCIRCCCYEDHXCDHCIFHE DEGO BHII OGCCCRWFNEGFFLZHJCJBIEFDFPR
CGREHOSIJGUIIHHFCIRCCC0Y0EDH0XCDHCIFHE0DEGO0BHII0OGCCCRWFNEGFFLZHJCJBIEFDFPR
1i. Caesar Cipher key 6
IMXKNUYOPMAOONNLIOXIII E KJN DIJNIOLNK JKMU HNOO UMIIIXCLTKMLLRFNPIPHOKLJLVX
IMXKNUYOPMAOONNLIOXIII0E0KJN0DIJNIOLNK0JKMU0HNOO0UMIIIXCLTKMLLRFNPIPHOKLJLVX
1j. Run through enigma machine, Wehrmacht/Luftwaffe 3 Rotors, Walzenlage I, II, III, UMKEHRWALZE B, GRUNDSTELLUNG A, B, C, RINGSTELLUNG A, A, A, STECKERVERBINDUNGEN A-B, C-D
AFBAJNXAESRQLKLARXLUNTUGVWVVPMGMGKVADRFGJTVYYGPPVBUQDNCFWJYTKWNBVJSWRS
AFBAJNXAESRQLKLARXLUNTUGVWVVPMGMGKVADRFGJTVYYGPPVBUQDNCFWJYTKWNBVJSWRS
2a. AABBA ABABB BABAA AAABA ABBBA BAABA AABAA/ ABBBB ABABB BABAA BAABA/ ABBBA BABBB BBAAA AABBA AABAA ABBAB/ AAAAB AABAA AAABA ABBBA ABBAA AABAA BAABA/ AAABA AAAAA BAAAB AAAAB ABBBA ABBAB/
AAABB ABAAA ABBBA BABBB ABAAA AAABB AABAA/ ABBBB ABABB BABAA BAABA/ BABBA AAAAA BAABB AABAA BAAAB
2b. 1AABBAABABBBABAAAAABAABBBABAABAAABAA/2ABBBBABABBBABAABAABA/3ABBBABABBBBBAAAAABBAAABAAABBAB/4AAAABAABAAAAABAABBBAABBAAAABAABAABA/5AAABAAAAAABAAABAAAABABBBAABBAB/
6AAABBABAAAABBBABABBBABAAAAAABBAABAA/7ABBBBABABBBABAABAABA/8BABBAAAAAABAABBAABAABAAAB
2c. BBA or 001 or off/off/on
3ABBBABABBBBBAAAAABBAAABAAABBAB/6AAABBABAAAABBBABABBBABAAAAAABBAABAA/1AABBAABABBBABAAAAABAABBBABAABAAABAA/4AAAABAABAAAAABAABBBAABBAAAABAABAABA/7ABBBBABABBBABAABAABA/
2ABBBBABABBBABAABAABA/5AAABAAAAAABAAABAAAABABBBAABBAB/8BABBAAAAAABAABBAABAABAAAB
2d.
ABBBABABBBBBAAAAABBAAABAAABBABAAABBABAAAABBBABABBBABAAAAAABBAABAAAABBAABABBBABAAAAABAABBBABAABAAABAAAAAABAABAAAAABAABBBAABBAAAABAABAABAABBBBABABBBABAABAABA
ABBBBABABBBABAABAABAAAABAAAAAABAAABAAAABABBBAABBABBABBAAAAAABAABBAABAABAAAB
2e. Replace A=1 B=2
10001010000011111001110111001011100101111000101000101111110011011110011010001011111011000101101110111111011011111011000110011110110110110000101000101101101
100001010001011011011110111111011101111010001100100100111111011001101101110
2f. make continuous string (step unnecessary just for keeping track)
10001010000011111001110111001011100101111000101000101111110011011110011010001011111011000101101110111111011011111011000110011110110110110000101000101101101100001010001011011011110111111011101111010001100100100111111011001101101110
2g. enter binary to recieve: *NOTE: only converts back if Writing over N bits : pad left 0 up to a N multiple, N=1 <--very important!
930529309413836295579129866466732418842506490330402165215930041217902
2h. convert to A1Z26
IC EBIC IDMHCFBIEEGILIHFFDFFGCXRHDY FDI CC D UFEUEIC DLQI B
2i. Caesar Cipher key 6
OI KHOI OJSNILHOKKMORONLLJLLMIDXNJE LJO II J ALKAKOI JRWO H
2j. Run through enigma machine, Wehrmacht/Luftwaffe 3 Rotors, Walzenlage I, II, III, UMKEHRWALZE B, GRUNDSTELLUNG A, B, C, RINGSTELLUNG A, A, A, STECKERVERBINDUNGEN A-B, C-D
WNESSZMKOQQESCYMEXKNIZGAIHAVHBTSPHRCVUNYFZLPCGEZSEQ
A=AAAAA B=AAAAB C=AAABA D=AAABB E=AABAA F=AABAB G=AABBA H=AABBB I=ABAAA J=ABAAB K=ABABA L=ABABB M=ABBAA N=ABBAB O=ABBBA P=ABBBB
Q=BAAAA R=BAAAB S=BAABA T=BAABB U=BABAA V=BABAB W=BABBA X=BABBB Y=BBAAA Z=BBAAB
Answer: HAF2104
Section 1:
AFBAJNXAESRQLKLARXLUNTUGVWVVPMGMGKVADRFGJTVYYGPPVBUQDNCFWJYTKWNBVJSWRS
IMXKNUYOPMAOONNLIOXIIIEKJNDIJNIOLNKJKMUHNOOUMIIIXCLTKMLLRFNPIPHOKLJLVX
CGREHOSIJGUIIHHFCIRCCC Y EDH XCDHCIFHE DEGO BHII OGCCCRWFNEGFFLZHJCJBIEFDFPR
37185815199107219988639183330250548024348396850457150289901573331823614576612268103102956461618
37185815199107219988639183330250548024348396850457150289901573331823614576612268103102956461618
10001 11010 01110 11011 10100 11111 01100 11011 11100 11101 10001 01011 01110 01101 11011 10011 10001 01101 01100 10000 01110 10001 01010 10111 11100 11011 01100 11000 11011
01100 10001 10010 01011 10011 11110 11011 01110 11101 10100 10001 01101 11011 10100 00111 01100 11000 11011 11101 10100 11111 01101 01101 01100 11000 11011 11011 01111 01011
11111 01100 10111 10001 10010
ABBBA AABAB BAAAB AABAA ABABB AAAAA BAABB AABAA AAABB AAABA ABBBA BABAA BAAAB BAABA AABAA ABBAA ABBBA BAABA BAABB ABBBB BAAAB ABBBA BABAB ABAAA AAABB AABAA BAABB AABBB AABAA
10001 11010 01110 11011 10100 11111 01100 11011 11100 11101 10001 01011 01110 01101 11011 10011 10001 01101 01100 10000 01110 10001 01010 10111 11100 11011 01100 11000 11011
BAABB ABBBA ABBAB BABAA ABBAA AAAAB AABAA BAAAB AAABA ABABB ABBBA BAABA AABAA ABABB BBAAA BAABB AABBB AABAA AAABA ABABB AAAAA BAABA BAABA BAABB AABBB AABAA AABAA BAAAA BABAA
01100 10001 10010 01011 10011 11110 11011 01110 11101 10100 10001 01101 11011 10100 00111 01100 11000 11011 11101 10100 11111 01101 01101 01100 11000 11011 11011 01111 01011
AAAAA BAABB ABAAA ABBBA ABBAB
11111 01100 10111 10001 10010
ABBBA AABAB BAAAB AABAA ABABB AAAAA BAABB AABAA AAABB AAABA ABBBA BABAA BAAAB BAABA AABAA ABBAA ABBBA BAABA BAABB ABBBB BAAAB ABBBA BABAB ABAAA AAABB AABAA BAABB AABBB AABAA
BAABB ABBBA ABBAB BABAA ABBAA AAAAB AABAA BAAAB AAABA ABABB ABBBA BAABA AABAA ABABB BBAAA BAABB AABBB AABAA AAABA ABABB AAAAA BAABA BAABA BAABB AABBB AABAA AABAA BAAAA BABAA
AAAAA BAABB ABAAA ABBBA ABBAB
OFRELATEDCOURSEMOSTPROVIDETHETONUMBERCLOSELYTHECLASSTHEEQUATION
5OF 10RELATED 3COURSE 8MOST 1PROVIDE 6THE 11TO 4NUMBER 9CLOSELY 2THE 7CLASS 12THE 13EQUATION 13 words ignore EQUATION
PROVIDE THE COURSE NUMBER OF THE CLASS MOST CLOSELY RELATED TO THE EQUATION
A=AAAAA B=AAAAB C=AAABA D=AAABB E=AABAA F=AABAB G=AABBA H=AABBB I=ABAAA J=ABAAB K=ABABA L=ABABB M=ABBAA N=ABBAB O=ABBBA
P=ABBBB Q=BAAAA R=BAAAB S=BAABA T=BAABB U=BABAA V=BABAB W=BABBA X=BABBB Y=BBAAA Z=BBAAB
Section 2:
WNESSZMKOQQESCYMEXKNIZGAIHAVHBTSPHRCVUNYFZLPCGEZSEQ
OI KHOI OJSNILHOKKMORONLLJLLMIDXNJE LJO II J ALKAKOI JRWO H
IC EBIC IDMHCFBIEEGILIHFFDFFGCXRHDY FDI CC D UFEUEIC DLQI B
9 3 0 5 2 9 3 0 9 4 13 8 3 6 2 9 5 5 7 9 12 9 8 6 6 4 6 6 7 3 24 18 8 4 25 0 6 4 9 0 3 3 0 4 0 21 6 5 21 5 9 3 0 4 12 17 9 0 2
93052930941383629557912986646673241884250649033040216521593041217902
930529309413836295579129866466732418842506490330402165215930041217902
10001010000011111001110111001011100101111000101000101111110011011110011010001011111011000101101110111111011011111011000110011110110110110000101000101101101100001010001011011011110111111011101111010001100100100111111011001101101110
10001 01000 00111 11001 11011 10010 11100 10111 10001 01000 10111 11100 11011 11001 10100 01011 11101 10001 01101 11011 11110 11011 11101 10001 10011 11011 01101 10000 10100
01011 01101 10000 10100 01011 01101 11101 11111 01110 11110 10001 10010 01001 11111 01100 11011 01110
ABBBA BABBB BBAAA AABBA AABAA ABBAB AAABB ABAAA ABBBA BABBB ABAAA AAABB AABAA AABBA ABABB BABAA AAABA ABBBA BAABA AABAA AAAAB AABAA AAABA ABBBA ABBAA AABAA BAABA ABBBB ABABB
10001 01000 00111 11001 11011 10010 11100 10111 10001 01000 10111 11100 11011 11001 10100 01011 11101 10001 01101 11011 11110 11011 11101 10001 10011 11011 01101 10000 10100
BABAA BAABA ABBBB ABABB BABAA BAABA AAABA AAAAA BAAAB AAAAB ABBBA ABBAB BABBA AAAAA BAABB AABAA BAAAB
01011 01101 10000 10100 01011 01101 11101 11111 01110 11110 10001 10010 01001 11111 01100 11011 01110
ABBBA BABBB BBAAA AABBA AABAA ABBAB AAABB ABAAA ABBBA BABBB ABAAA AAABB AABAA AABBA ABABB BABAA AAABA ABBBA BAABA AABAA AAAAB AABAA AAABA ABBBA ABBAA AABAA BAABA ABBBB ABABB
BABAA BAABA ABBBB ABABB BABAA BAABA AAABA AAAAA BAAAB AAAAB ABBBA ABBAB BABBA AAAAA BAABB AABAA BAAAB
OXYGEN DIOXIDE GLUCOSE BECOMES PLUS PLUS CARBON WATER 8words
3OXYGEN 6DIOXIDE 1GLUCOSE 4BECOMES 7PLUS 2PLUS 5CARBON 8WATER
GLUCOSE PLUS OXYGEN BECOMES CARBON DIOXIDE PLUS WATER
Aerobic Respiration = Aerobics = HAF2104