Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name Change Issue

Started by Rimuru [449246] on in Bugs & Issues.

33 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Last action
 
101 days ago

- The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level) (100 - 1325)
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Last action
 
833 days ago

- The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level) (100 - 1325)



= 875


Nightmare [1637448]

I think there was something about 999's being able to appeal a perm ban so certain things aren't set in stone when being fedded. 

I am a bit to lazy to actively search atm. 
Nightmare [1637448]

Maybe include it to reduce the time til the name is available by reducing the time required by X

Maybe reduce the time required by half or something would be reasonably imo. 
Abroadovich [1481808]

What a rules.. must be under level 50. What in God's name has this to do with bein inactive? Same as the friends or enemies list. So totally irrelevant.

 

I know a level 57 who is 2344 days inactive and I wish to claim their name.. Well screw you Aristotle.. they do not meet the criteria for claiming inactive accounts..

 

Nonsens