‹ Bugs & Issues Stories Forums Bugs & Issues Name Change Issue
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Chedburn [1] Admin
Developer
3 Aug 2018, 14:19 TCT · #21 · edited
Last action 101 days ago - The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level) (100 - 1325)
Last action 833 days ago - The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level) (100 - 1325) = 875
Lane [2032144]
3 Aug 2018, 14:21 TCT · #23 · edited
Okay
Perhaps the 'specific criteria' that must be met should be mentioned somewhere.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
3 Aug 2018, 14:34 TCT · #25
added to wiki for now
I think there was something about 999's being able to appeal a perm ban so certain things aren't set in stone when being fedded. I am a bit to lazy to actively search atm.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
3 Aug 2018, 14:44 TCT · #27
fine, but in conjunction with inactivity..?
Thanks for the info Ched, I shall wait patiently.
Maybe include it to reduce the time til the name is available by reducing the time required by X Maybe reduce the time required by half or something would be reasonably imo.
Good luck with those 36 friends and 2 enemies btw. Better hope all of them are long gone.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
11 Aug 2018, 14:18 TCT · #31
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=579192#/ Someone is trying to obtain this name currently. The user is 999'd. They will have to wait another year and a half to claim it.
So I'll ask again in case perhaps you missed my question -
Surely being 999'd could be added to the formula?
Mentions:
Rez2 [579192]
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
12 Aug 2018, 15:09 TCT · #32
Bump one more time in futility, for luck.
What a rules.. must be under level 50. What in God's name has this to do with bein inactive? Same as the friends or enemies list. So totally irrelevant. I know a level 57 who is 2344 days inactive and I wish to claim their name.. Well screw you Aristotle.. they do not meet the criteria for claiming inactive accounts.. Nonsens
He just mentioned this in the forum posts....