Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by SaberkittyKay [2153563] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
SaberkittyKay [2153563]

Hi there! I'm hiring players of any level and work stats for my new Game Shop. I hope to make the company big with lots of income!
Velcoz [2156374]

I am interested in joining your company 

tell me the things i have to do and my income

(I'm still new to the game an i'm level 2)