Hi there! I'm hiring players of any level and work stats for my new Game Shop. I hope to make the company big with lots of income!
Delete
Started by SaberkittyKay [2153563] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 11 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Hi there! I'm hiring players of any level and work stats for my new Game Shop. I hope to make the company big with lots of income!
interested
I am interested in joining your company
tell me the things i have to do and my income
(I'm still new to the game an i'm level 2)