Name: -R3x-s game ID: 194307 Bad split: 2 jacks and 2 3's on the board. We both had a K for a kicker...he got the whole pot. Should have been a split.
how do I get reimbursed?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin
Staff
30 Jul 2018, 08:48 TCT · #3
I can't find the game with 2 jacks and threes around this time (you didn't mentioned exact time, so I am looking for ~20 minutes before your post) - only this one: -R3x- won $30,000,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Jacks and Tens If this is not a right one, please provide time played.
thats the game hes referring to
aurel1 [1046304] Admin
Staff
1 Aug 2018, 07:06 TCT · #5
If that's a correct game: Board: J, 3, 3, 10, J -R3x-: K, 10 So -R3x- had higher Two Pairs, no bug here.
Hey DetectorMan. I hope you get a notification for this. 100,000 bounties aren't doing it anymore. I spending more and more time out of the hosp. You should raise the stakes ;)
Trying to bypass an ignore?
Yes...that player is trying to bypass ignore...that is clearly against the rules of this game.
A report would be better coming from you :)
Not my fault it lets me post here. So are you gunna report me now or what?
Someone has done it already. Use your brain dude.
Yes I can see that, thank you. How long does it usually take for a reported post to be addressed? It's been quite a while.
Can take days. Relax.
Also I looked through the Torn rules and I didn't see anything against commenting in the forums.
okay that last post was a little too sassy, sorry. It was 4am and I was annoyed and pretty much sassing everyone I talked to.
and locked it is. do not use the forums to bypass an ignore again, please.