Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split

Started by DetectorMan [671607] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

DetectorMan [671607]

Name: -R3x-s game
ID: 194307

Bad split:   2 jacks and 2 3's on the board. We both had a K for a kicker...he got the whole pot.  Should have been a split. 
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I can't find the game with 2 jacks and threes around this time (you didn't mentioned exact time, so I am looking for ~20 minutes before your post) - only this one:

 -R3x- won $30,000,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Jacks and Tens

If this is not a right one, please provide time played.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

If that's a correct game:

Board: J, 3, 3, 10, J

-R3x-: K, 10

So -R3x- had higher Two Pairs, no bug here.
Cat1192 [2102153]

Hey DetectorMan. I hope you get a notification for this. 

100,000 bounties aren't doing it anymore. I spending more and more time out of the hosp. You should raise the stakes ;)
Cat1192 [2102153]

Yes I can see that, thank you. How long does it usually take for a reported post to be addressed? It's been quite a while.
Cat1192 [2102153]

okay that last post was a little too sassy, sorry. It was 4am and I was annoyed and pretty much sassing everyone I talked to.